👑 Who Is She? 👑

-Your pov-

I didn't wanna go. What if I can't go back? Will he replace me? Hump! I don't care! I'm just gonna hang out around here for a while. I need to learn as much as I can about this place if I'm really gonna stay here.

-Suga pov-

"Yoongi! Who was that?! You know that I chose who you be with!" Mother yelled, hitting me across the face. Everyone gasps and murmurs.

"The queens never done that!"
"Why did she do that?"
"Maybe it's just something for royalty?"
"No! Don't hit Oppa!"
"Oh my God! Is he OK?!"

My mother just smirked and pulled a girl towards her. MELANIE?! My mouth hangs in surprise. This causes my mother to smile more. "She's pretty huh? You are to go on a date with her, tonight!"

Did I hear that right? Please tell me I didn't! I wanna go on a date with (y/n)! Not Melanie! "Annyeong Prince Yoongi! It's a pleaser to meet you!" She smiles. I roll my eyes and shake her hand. "The pleasure is mine." I mumble, not wanting to talk to her. She huffs. "You know, in my kingdom a gentleman kisses his ladies hand! KISS MY HAND!" She yells, stomping. I laugh. "And in this kingdom ladies don't throw temper tantrums." Everyone laughs, except mother and melanie. Mother pushes my head down and Melanies hand up, forcing my mouth on it.  She smiles and steps back. "Thank you Queen Rosa." Melanie smirks, licking her hand right where my mouth was.

Eww!

"Eh-hem! You you mind NOT licking my sons spit in front of me?" My father asks, walking away. Melanie winks at me and skips away. "Go to your room and get ready for your date!" Mother pushes me.

-bedroom-

I walk in and see Melanie looking through (y/n)s closet. "What are you doing?!" I yell, I've never felt so angry towards a woman. She smiles at me. "Did you buy me all these beautiful dresses Oppa? That's so sweet!" She runs up and kisses my cheek.

"EWW! EWW! EWW! EWW! EWW!" I yell, wiping her germs off repeatedly. I see her grab a dress and skip to (y/n)s dressing room.

The rage comes back. How could she dare try to replace (y/n)?! She doesn't even come close to her beauty!

She comes back out after 5 minutes. I'll admit, she didn't look bad but (y/n) looks A LOT better in that dress.

She smiles and walks closer to me

She smiles and walks closer to me. "Like what you see?" She asks, smirking. I roll my eyes. "Where's the rest of it?" I ask, looking away. "Hump! It's attractive to be like this!"

She starts to walk back into (y/n)s  changing, but I grab her arm. I know how attractive it's supposed to be, so maybe if she wears it in public she'll end up with someone else. All I need is to trick her into thinking I like it. I'll just pretend it's (y/n).