I never felt so loved and accepted

Trigger warning! If you are a person who is sensitive about self-harm, I suggest you stop reading when you see this sign, "《《《》》》"

Hi guys!

I really felt super happy.
This story has brought joy to me and the comments lit me up.

I'm not only talking about those people who have been here ever since the beginning; Im talking about all of my readers who have been reading this and those who are still reading it.
To be honest, I was so close to giving up on this book because I thought it wasn't worth writting a story based on my perspective and such. But you guys changed that. Seeing your comments gave me that motivation to move forward and continue. I apologize if I couldn't finish it the way It's supposed to be, because at that time, school was being such a pain in the arse. I'm sorry my writting didn't fully explain the whole situation. I'm sorry the plot was a little confusing.

So much time have passed and my writting isn't as decent as it is today. My writting before may be cringey, but this book had brought me joy and I couldn't afford to have it deleted.

To those who have been here ever since the beginning, I would like to thank you for your full support. It's been fun and I look forward to having fun with you with the other books I have published.

To those who have yet to finish this story, I hope that you have a good time reading.

《《《》》》

You may ask why I suddenly made a chapter when it's been so long that this book has been completed.

Well, these past few weeks isn't really helping me get through some... well... thoughts- to put it bluntly, thoughts that could be related to self-harm.

You may ask:
"What could self-harm do with this book?"

Well... Normally, when I want to avoid such thoughts, I read books. But then, none of the books I have are really helping so I decided, "Why not read an old book that I made?"
And when I did, it just so happen that your comments have washed away all those thoughts.

I'm grateful. You may never know it, but... your comments from the past are a boost to my future. Thank You!

《《《》》》

I'm really grateful!
I owe you people a huge thanks!

And to those who are reading this, I want you to know that I'm really happy.
I may be a suicidal bastard, but you made me think otherwise.

(Edited: because wattpad is suddenly removing words from the paragraphs after I posted it)