Chapter 7: Dark, and Broken

It's hard to Understand others when you haven't Understand yourself.

It's difficult, I know. But if I couldn't accept who I am, then maybe he who doesn't will never understand.

~Error Sans

Error sweat dropped clutching tight on his jacket. He dropped to his knees with his hands against the cold non-existent floors of the void. He wasn't crying... He was just depressed, somehow. He was breathing heavily, any moment, he could pass out, but he stayed strong and tried to build up his consciousness that are falling apart. He was breathing hard that he couldn't talk, he could call anyone, and he couldn't call for HELP. He managed to say "Help." But it wasn't enough, for anyone to hear. His consciousness were falling apart, but he still didn't let the darkness consume him. His eye-sockets were half way there before he loses consciousness, when Blue came into view. His eye-sockets were now shut. The darkness consumed him once again, and who was the cause? It's still Fresh. How many times? How long will he stop? He would never understand. The answer was yet to be discovered.

"Error.... W.....e...Up." Says a faint voice. Error woke up groaning, , his hands were in his head placed on the crack of his skull, he hold onto it, because he didn't want it to be more severe. "Blue?" He called. He saw a faint color and different shades of blue, his eye-sockets were blinded and difficult to see. It was glitching so his vision was a bit blurry. "Yes, Error. It's me! Can you see properly?" Blue asked concerned that Error's vision is blurry and might be the cause of the crack on his skull.

"I'm fine really... I just need ... This." He pulled out a pair of big, round, red glasses. He was hesitant to wear it, he didn't want him to be embarrassed In Front of Blue. "It's okay! No need to be shy. I won't laugh." Blue reassured him, and smiled at him as well. His smiles we're golden, it was precious like you've never seen it before. Error felt comfortable and wore the glasses, he was not entirely sure if he should really be wearing them. "Awwww! You look great, Error" Blue complimented, "Heh, Thanks." Then he looked up. The one person he never wanted to see. That one thing if you could call him, was standing before him. He wanted to growl or do something inappropriate but he didn't want to. For it would hurt Blue, if he did. He only glared at him. "Nice glasses, broski! I think you really need them to see reality!" He insulted. Error was furious, he wanted to hurt him, but he just remained calm. He took his glasses off placing it to where it was before he have worn it. "Awwwww! But it was really nice." Blue says. "It's okay Blue, Besides, my vision is a bit clear now, the glitches have died down. I could see a bit more clearer than before." He smiled at him, but fake in the inside. "And you should really go ahead and rest, Blue. Ever since you came here 3 days ago? Or whatever, you've been a great help. Besides, you need more energy." He pointed out, Error was right, Blue have stayed on the void for far too long and it would have been rude if he haven't sleep at any moment or so. "Okay. Thanks, Error." He turned around and slept somewhere comfortable.

Blue understand both of them. But why? How? How do you understand such people? They can't even understand themselves. So many questions, yet no answers. Because the answered is the one who would be willing to understand.

Error sighed, once Blue was out of his vision. And groaned when Fresh was still there. "You! Why do you Always get in the way of everything!" He growled, Error's teeth clenched. He did not want to see this PARASITE in front of him.

"Take a chill pill brah! Those grow on trees." He was making fun of Error. Fresh was enjoying it when Error get all scared and furious. "I don't need Those or whatever your saying. It sounds stupid to be honest. I only wanted to know 'Why?'. Why do you always have to be there to ruin my chances of being happy?!" Error gasped, he was out of control again. He let his emotions got the best of him. He didn't want to be happy, but he already was. He panicked, his glitches grew violent. "Isn't this what you wanted brah! Not to be happy! In fact I actually did you a favor." It was true. Error didn't want to be happy. Fresh knew he didn't want to be happy. "It's true! I didn't want to be happy because...-"
"It hurts doesn't it! You didn't want your emotions to be there. You want to get rid of them! You always were the type of person who is too ignorant to know anything at all!" Fresh was right, and this time, Error was not mad not furious, but both. "Its true! I know what your saying is true. It's just I don't UNDERSTAND why you always have to ruin everything! Maybe it's because your just a PARASITE SCUM!" Error insulted, he now know Fresh's weakness. He knew when to hit him. Fresh pinned him on the floor, "You take back what you said! Doesn't mean I'm something different than most other monsters from other universe, you can insult me for being what i am." Fresh growled, he was furious, he didn't like it when someone insult him by adding the word 'Parasite'. He didn't want to be a parasite at all. "Well... Would you look at that.... Let me see... YOU INSULTED ME, MOCKED ME twice as it hurts than what I said. Now you know why I don't want my emotions to get the best of me, but I don't know why you can't feel any emotions, I have noticed that. You couldn't care at all. I don't know... Maybe cause I'm jealous that me, myself doesn't want any emotions as well, but i know one thing for sure. One thing that is true and no matter how it hurts." It was Error's turn to pin Fresh down. "WE DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST." Error's glitches were growing causing his eyes to be blind. His grip on Fresh was hard, that even Fresh himself couldn't get out off. The sudden impact of glitches have thrown both of them apart, falling on non-existent floors, as they both blacked out. Their consciousness have faded away.

(A/N: Wow... Things are just about to blow. Things are getting intense. I don't why but this story is gonna be longer than expected 0.o. Anyways, Thanks for reading)

UnfoldedM. Away!