Chapter 13: Frozen Tears

(A/N: The drawing above is ABSOLUTE BEAUTY, DARLINGS~)

The nightmares that you see... All too real

Hoping that it would stop. But it just eats you one by one. If I was there to help, I could have done something  to stop it.

It's too late now is it? Cause nightmares become your reality!

Why even care? Obviously I'm a psychopath.

~Fresh!Sans

Error gasped in horror. His body was shaking. "Please run! Don't come back!" Fresh yelled. "Don't even turn your back." Fresh added.
"Please... Don't go... Stay..." Error didn't care as he let his guard down to Fresh who was kneeling down. "Error, please... It might sound weird but- NO.... I'm an emotionless parasite. Like you said... I'm an idiot, right? I must be a total idiot to do this thing" Fresh said as purple aura came from behind his glasses.
Fear consumed Error, because of this, he was unable to move. "Fresh, please!" Error begged, he was running out of breath, his stability to stand in front of him was breaking. Needless to say, Error was in a verge of tears. He closed his eyes and...

Error then heard a faint voice, darkness once again consumed him. "Wake up!" Said the unknown voice. "ERROR PLEASE! Don't die!" The voice said again. "Please?..." But this time, it is a bit more quiet. Error opened his eyesockets, with a groan he sat up. "Huh?" He stuttered. His eye sight was blurry and the only thing he can see was Ink standing right in front of him. "STAY AWAW FROM ME!" He yelled, crying while his eyes were closed shot. He shook violently, glitching as he raised his blue strings to attack. "E-Error! Please calm down! It's me Blue!" Bluberry said, frightened from the sudden movement of Error.

Error grew confused as he stared at the Blue scarf Blueberry was wearing, his eye sight was really blurry, he really can't see anything clear at all. Even when it's the closest thing in your face.

Error squinted his eyes, but to no avail, he still couldn't see a thing. "E-Error.... Can you see me?" Blueberry asked. "I-I... N-No..." He admitted. He began to hold onto the only vision he can see, but he grabbed something else, it was Blue's scarf.

He realized it and he pulled his hands back. "Here!" Blueberry said while handled him his Red and Round Eye glasses. "H-How did you find them?" Error asked in confusion and curiosity. "And what happened. The last thing I remember was falling on the floor." He added. "You just came here, almost passing out with only 5 HP left...On your way here, you drop you glasses and sorry if it's a bit cracked, but anyways... What happened to you?" Blueberry asked with full concern. "I-I must have made Ink thought I betrayed him..." He trailed off , he sounded broken. "But... Seriously... Why do I even care... Of course I don't care... I-I... W-Wou-ldn't W-Want.. T-T..o f-Feel a-Again..." He said in between cries.

He was holding onto his scarf and crying it all out until, the last tear drop have fallen. "I-I'm sorry... I scared you like that." He said in a muffled tone. "It's okay... But seriously... Who is Ink?" Blueberry asked.

"Ink, the creator of all AUs, at first I thought we are only enemies, but deep inside, I was only lonely... We fought for a million times, not resting. But... Nevertheless, I have fallen in love with this person. He was kind to me, even if I was rude to him. A few years later, we were wed. And another year came, we had a son, his name was 'PaperJam'... This kid... He creates things just like Ink. I really didn't like to show my love for that boy. I always were the type of Love-Hate relationship..." Error chuckled trying to remember every single detail. Then He continued again... "But Needless to say... That kid was smart... But eventually we broke into a fight, a major one this time, I never wanted to fight him, but he insisted, I didn't listen so I just dodge his attacks, until he blasted
Me with his GB, I fell on the floor and with that, the last thing I saw was PJ crying in my arms, and I let go." He finished, with a sniffle, the. After aw while...he smiled... "I just hope they're okay.... Pretty sure Ink wouldn't want to see me..."

He spoke but sadly... He heard a portal from behind him open, and as much as he hated to see the betrayer In front of him, this was definitely a reality. "YOU-" INK said."I guess I spoke to soon, huh?" He said to no one in particular, as he defensively stood in front of Blue.

No matter what happens, Blue was definitely kinder than Ink. Too bad, Error doesn't feel the same way for Blue does he? Error thinks of Blue as a friend, but Blue.... He thinks of him as maybe... Just maybe More than friends... And not being sarcastic, he thinks of him neither a friend nor a best friend but something powerful than that. A word that has two faces

Before all this happened...

"I... Why... I mean...." PJ began to look down in tears, staring at the portal that Error recently closed.... "DAD.... Dad... D-Dad... Do you hear me?" He asked, bursting into a fit of laughter. "HAHAHA! Omg... I can't believe this... HeH...my Papa actually comforted me..." He then frowned, his eyes began to turn dark and blood-red. "YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY!!! He BARELY EVEN TOUCH ME! PAPA HATE ME! And now he did touch me. My only wish was for him to spend time with me! He barely got time for me and I know! BUT YOU!!!! My own DAD!!! Pushed him away!!! I don't know if your my Dad or what?!!!  But I know for sure!!! You're not!" PJ yelled angrily, Ink backed away... "Now... Now... I wou-" before he could finish his sentence, PJ's grip on Ink's neck tightens. "P-PJ" he yelped. Ink's eyes began to form tears as he stared at his son. PJ began to feel regret. He dropped his dad and he began to cry. He stood and stole his weapon... A paintbrush with an eraser at the top. PJ swiped it at a place and began to jump. "PJ!!  Please!" Ink attempted to catch up, but to no avail, he only stumble. "ERRROR!!!!! YOU DID THIS TO MEEE!" He growled and open a portal that Error have went through.....

(A/N: I literally just copy and pasted the last one, I'm such a lazy butt. Seriously... Now... If your confused... Read the chapter before this and read the second paragraph of this)

And Btw... I made my own AU and... It's called 'ScarTale'

Further details will be explained when I make the comic book on Wattpad sooner or later.

And oh... Spoiler alert!!!
.....................................

Forget  the Spoiler warning...