Chapter 16: Non-Existent Void

If you ever met the man who speaks in hands, the man who fools you, the man who does nightmares.

And the man who have experimented on you, DON'T

~Fresh!Sans

As every smoke of the void clear out, the man who speaks in hands stood. The man who does bad, and the man who kills to revive himself.

They stood in the empty gray room, small but oddly... Wide?
Tons of Questions are filled in their minds for those who doesn't know the man who stood before them. The man taller than the door. (A/N: I know... I'm SMOL. 4'8)
They certainly need to know the history to be able to know them.

"Heya, Gaster.. Long time, no see, ain't that right." Said C!Frisk who spoke breaking in the silence between the 5 of them.

UF! Sans and Papyrus stood beside Error and Fresh who was standing before C!Frisk. Blue, Carrot and The other Sanses/Papyruses were left behind to be able to take care of Jammy.

"Frisk?" Gaster said, in a very confused yet glitchy deep voice.

"You look... Oddly different? Have anything happened lately?" He asked, not having any clue at all that he spoke to not only one person.

"Oh... And you brought visitors, S-Sans?" He says as he looked up stuttering at the last bit of his sentence.

"Listen to me, Gaster. Tons of changes happen, time simply does not apply to any void or anti-void that would exist. If anything, there are tons of voids in other universes and just one anti-void to be exact. We TRULY exist cause we're the opposite of you, now... We clearly need help to get those determination, the TRUE determination that are extracted from past souls, and NOT artificial Determination that are experimented on the past souls." C!Frisk explained all in one breath, Gaster was taken aback, he never knew this side of C!Frisk. (A/N: Welcome to the Dark Side. Jk)

"As I was saying......Visitors...If you'd need to use Determination as you say, I'd rather learn their names first, if not I cannot trust you nor them at all..." He smirked as C!Frisk stared at him.

"Clearly, your just jealous that we will get that DTMNT instead of you, if I know any better Gaster, you'd be my total opposite, old friend..." She spat the words like a bullet train hitting hard on Gaster's head.

For once, C!Frisk was right, Gaster always had a comeback for every explanation she had, but this time, it was different, it's C!Frisk who had the comeback coming.

"Smart Kid... I like that." He just simply stated as he stood above all them.

"Now... I really haven't met the skelebros who wore Red and Black in person, I probably don't need to know cause, I certainly know from what universe you came from. These two behind you interest me tho. As much as I can remember, the universe you both came from, isn't really a supposed to be universe, am I right? Was it the same rock she crawled out of, or you both belong here in the void, where you shouldn't exist. " he said, Error and Fresh looked like they could murder someone now.

But truth be told, wasn't he right about it? Wasn't he TRUE that Error doesn't really deserve to exist? Wasn't that what Error really wanted, cause HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO EXIST?. ...

On the other hand, Fresh has a different point of view from what he said. Those memories he had, the memories for his own, the memories that he made, includes the " Man who have SINNED with hands. "
He knows, he knew what he did, he know how it all started.

"Cut the act, Gasty! I don't really like it when you just go to People's living memories. Their life's a mess, won't yours be too? You don't exist, why talk about it, at least they do exist. You betrayed me once, Gaster. Guess I could say, that I have fallen in love with the wrong man." She said, Gaster didn't know what to say, for sure he was taken aback for the second time.

He didn't know that she fell for him long ago when they met. He thought, it was all just a child's play. And speaking of it... We know someone who does, who came from the same place, but destined to the opposite.

"SHUT UP! Don't make this hard for me. I'd bring you to the DTMNT. Just don't say a word or two. Good luck on catching up." Gaster said, he felt offended when Frisk said that. He didn't know what to say anymore.

"Yah! Goodluck with that too, I can see wherever you go, cause I were the same as you, just from the opposite rock. The UF!skelebros can't cause they have their own universe, but me And the two behind me can see you clearly. Opposites side, remember?" C!Frisk said as she smirked to her own self. "I'm not sure that your the C!Frisk I met before. Clever girl." Gaster complemented. Not.

They proceeded anyway, they were able to catch where Gaster would stay. Gaster teleported towards the barrier, jumping through time and space. It was hard for him cause he does not exist and he had to jump from void to void. As for the 5, teleportation is easy as eating a cake.

"Now let's see who needs to catch up, am
I right eh, Gasty." C!Frisk mockingly said as she saw a tired out Gaster who flopped on the floor.

"Don't start!" He said as muffled tones were only heard. After a while, the DTMNT were taken, they took the strongest one which is red, but they haven't found any when they checked the other souls. Odd....

C!Frisk thanked Gaster, just a simple "Thanks." As they immediately opened a portal and left after they have taken the DTMNT on Error's hands. The rest teleported to Blue, Carrot and Jammy.

But Error teleported to the anti-void to get the soul.
He fused DTMNT and Chara's soul as he teleported back to the Underswap universe as the soul floated around and everything that they see was their past self. But in the end... They were back to who they TRULY are.

When Error came to the Anti-Void...

He stood there knowingly where the souls are placed. He took Chara's soul and fuses them. Not knowing a certain Sans was watching from behind, this time it wasn't Ink alone, it wasn't just him.

Error haven't noticed, he was too worried about PJ

(A/N: I wrote this 2:00 in the morning. I'm so tired I can't move at all. I'm sick and I have a cold. I have to stay in bed, but I can't. Anyways... Thanks for Reading!)

I drew this when I got bored and decided that it would be cute if this was my OC

UnfoldedM. Away!