Epilogue

You know why i chose Memory OST by Undertale. It suits it.

Nothing was more satisfying than to get your true love back.
Love is love... no matter how you describe it. It's a 4-letter-word but it's more of a feeling. A feeling. If you love a person. Words may not fully describe what you wanted to describe the person to be.

If you have feelings for someone- Even if you may deny it- the feeling will remain. The longer you keep it. The more it destroys you.

Keeping your feelings hidden does not mean you are lonely. You just don't want to break a bond you build with the person you love.
Love will not judge your gender, your race, your religion, your everything.

If you love a person you'll not judge that person for what he/she is but for who he/she is.
Never judge a person who you don't know the reason to why they are like this.

But still, among the things they know. And one would be their Love for each other. A question looms above before them.
Something they've been aching to know.

But it was something they already had since the first time they met before a reset.
It was a question they have already answered but not knowing they already did.

Throughout all generations past and yet to come. One question stands out for the best of beat.
One question answers all yet never unraveled.
One question that lies before them.

Have you ever imagined a white empty paper without a drawing? Something blank. Maybe if you understand it, maybe filling it with love will help.

But, What is Love? Something useful. What if we put too much, too dirty, too broken. And the pencil need to be sharpened all the time, what will happen. What happens if we go to deep. The paper breaks and leaves a hole.

But can love itself mend it? Or it will end the life of once paper? And then again...

WHAT IS LOVE?

The END