Chapter 22: The Past

(A/N) Before we begin:
(~~~~•~~~~)
The sign above means that it's a separate flashback that has happened.

Dad, Papa!
I miss you so much
Papa? Papa? PAPA!!???!
Papa! Please! Answer me!
Dad? Help me!!!

~???

Error fought despite his wrecked appearance. His wings flapping harder as he lost energy. Ink seems to enjoy himself, but he only get weaker by the time.

Time itself seemed to stopped for both but nevertheless, they still fought like there is no end, nor a beginning. Just a continuos pain and agony.

"Just... give up! You'll never win. You always does! You always lose. No matter how hard you try...." Ink grew tired as his attacks seems to lower. His weakness only becoming more visible.
"Don't you just miss the times where it's just you and me, and the breeze..." Ink smiled- no not sadistically- his genuine smile.

Silence...

"Remember when PJ Came to existence, you hated it at first, but you cared..." Ink lowered his guard. He realize it now.

Silence...

"Remember when we use to be two halves of a whole..." Ink finally gave in. His wing disappearing into thin air as he slowly landed down. So does Error.

Silence...

"Please.... remember me again..." Ink said in a crying mess.
Error went to hug him in a genuine one. He grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to his chest. Error was almost in a crying fit when suddenly he was torn away from the hug when a familiar voice rang into the room.

"Error? You... him.... I....." Fresh stammered with his words upon finding the right words to say. He failed miserably.
"Fresh, I can explain! Please.." he tried to run towards him.

Ink grew silent.

Error run.
Fresh stood still.
Ink moved.
He was close to Fresh
He still didn't move until Error reached him.
He raised his hand targeting Error.

The bullet hit Error right were his soul should be. "ERROR! Please. Don't die. Don't die on me." Fresh said, tears forming in his eyes.

Error's soul floated around.. slowly shattering g into pieces. His body turning to glitchful dust.
"Error please..."
Fresh ran to him and booped Error's forehead.
A hand grabbed Fresh by his shoulder. He only cried harder.

"Fresh... p-please... d-Don't cry.
I'll promise.. I-I-I w-won't die..."
Error said. The more he said that. The more his soul shattered. "Please Don't say things like that. .... Error... can... you hear me..." He hold his hand tightly.

Silence...

Silence....

Silence....

He was nothing but dust.... just dust...

The universe crumbled to pieces. Visible codes appeared everywhere.
"What have i done..."Ink screamed. He have forgotten how the balance was supposed to be kept. The balance has been broken. All creations turned into codes. Everyone disappearing. The multiverse collapsing. All characters fading.

And the only thing left was the dust of Error with the 7 souls; Ink and his companion; and Fresh back at the anti-void.

Flashbacks~

"PAPA!
Welcome home papa" PJ ran as fast as he could where his little 4 year old legs could carry him.
"P-PJ?!" Error gasped as he turned left and let PJ trip in his scarf and fall face-flat.

"ERROR! What are you doing?!" Ink screamed. "It wasn't my fault. He tripped. Poor kid doesn't know how to run!" He argued. He lied. But Ink just fell for it.

Ink groaned as he picked up PJ and head to bed. Error left.
"...." Error was silent then he teleported back to the
anti-void and thought to himself.

'I just wish i wasn't a destroyer. PJ's body...any second i could brake...' he thought as he isolated himself from Ink and most especially PJ.

'Hey! Chill! Maybe you should just try to be careful. You can't hurt them... you know you can't hide your feelings any longer.' The voices in Error's head spoke.

"I suppose your right, but my feelings wont go that easy. Jf there's anything i fed off; It's hate, anger, and madness. They're all the same, but mock my words: They all complete me." Error spoke in thin-air, he  looks as if he was crazy speaking into his mind.

~~~~•~~~~

"Hey, Ink! Will... ugh *cough* I'm not good at this but sure whatever *cough* Will you... ugh... do the honor.... to m-marry m-me?" Error stuttered.
Ink gasped as he hugged Error, tears pouring out from his eyes.

"Yes! YES! i'll never ever leave your side. You'll be mine. I'll never hurt you... I PROMISE..." A promise soon to be broken.
".... Thank you...-" Error hugged tighter, not wanting to let go nor hurt the fragile body infront of him. "-I'm sorry for the past we had. The misfortune way we met. I just hope we never fough-" Error stopped mid-sentence when Ink closed the gap between the two and clank their heads together.

"Your not sorry. You should be happy!" He spoke. That was the last thing he said that was reassuring.

~~~~•~~~~

"INK!!!!! I'm SORRY!" The voice barely heard croaked out.

Flashbacks ends~

"I never wanted this..." Fresh spoke. He glared at Ink. Eyes in fury.
"You... you started this! Stole him away from ME! Lied to him like his some toy. Good job on that. Now you deserve a payback. " Fresh was so furious his back growing purple tentacles. His eyes glowing mad purple. His parasite side seen so obvious.

"ANY LAST WORDS?" He asked as he stalled for time.
"YES, and BURN IN HELL!" Ink spat.

Wrong move.

Fresh let out a loud cry as he possessed Ink. His parasite side of him getting to his memories. His past. The lies.

"GET OUT OF ME! YOU PARASITE SCUM!" Ink screamed. He gripped his head tighter.

"How could you... What wrong did Error did to deserve this. You never really loved him do you? It was all so you could convince him to stop destroying and for you to continue you creations." Fresh spoke in bitterness. Too bitter that Ink will have to drown in water.

"...GET... OUT!!!!" He screamed his head tightening like his brain squeezing so hard.

Fresh released from the possession. But his tentacles wrapped around Ink. One of them wrapped around Ink's neck.

The souls spoke. Then there was a flash of white.

(A/N: My mind must be playing tricks on me. I can't sleep well. Good night guys and "Merry (Almost) Christmas."
Im not sure if i could make Christmas specials but i would try to make something on Christmas. Thanks guys for 16 k views!)

Picture above is OTP # 2