Chapter 11: Is this Goodbye?

If you LOVE ME, LET ME GOOOOOOOO~

Seriously, Let me go Already... I miss my home....

~Blueberry

Error woke up at the scent of sweet sweet delicious tacos, he opened his eye sockets, and to his surprise lies a colorful Kawaii person not-really-sleeping-but-closing-his-eye sockets. He shook Fresh and he instantly bolt right up. "Oh salsa de tomate!" (Oh tomato sauce) He shouted in shock. Error raised a non-existent eyebrow and stared at him widely... "Uhhmmmm... WUT?" He asked completely confused and curious at the same time. "Oh... Im....Sorry bout' the language you don't know little dude!" He said, Error seems offended, he wasn't familiar with Spanish language but the 'salsa de tomate' reminded him of a store he went through when he destroyed a particular universe. "You were saying 'Tomato sauce?'" Error inquired. "Uhmm... Yessss? How did you all up know that, brah?!" He questioned. "Uhmm... I know Spanish..." Error said. "...... If you do? What is the Spanish name of 'Fresh'?" He asked. Fresh knew Some Spanish words, considering the fact that he possessed a Spanish!Sans in an AU Mexican!Tale which Error destroyed but didn't know Fresh was there and was recreated by a particular Sans who creates AUs and was destroyed again and was built again. (A/N: I ain't doing this now...) anyways... Mexican!Tale is now fixed and was so good, probably the best AU that had the best TACOS! (A/N: A store in our country serves Tacos and I ate 5 medium pieces when I go there!)

"Uhmmm... You?" Error asked in confusing manner. "....That's a Rad answer you got there!" He bolted up pointing finger guns at Error while his glasses saying 'BR UH'. Error was speechless.... "Uhmm.... You know You left Blue last night..." He reminded Fresh who was holding a Furby. "FRESH WHAT THE HECK!" Error bolted up right in terror as he used his strings and dragged himself towards the ceiling. "It's A Furby!" Fresh raises it up, Error backed away, "WHATEVER THAT IS! It's staring at me like it wants to eat me!" Error said. "Whatever bruh....." Fresh simply said and turned around, walking few steps and smirked, he walked and walked and walked, then he stopped. Error stood in terror as he gripped on his strings hard. Fresh smirked widely if possible, he turned around and adjusted his glasses. Then he ran, Error froze in shock and horror as he waited for the impact but...

It never came....

Instead, a Furby was thrown to him. He gasped and ran away as he opens a portal towards an AU....

Wrong move.....

He landed on Under!Swap. The place is destroyed and of course it's dirty and dusty. He wandered all throughout the universe while he still can. He stared at a particular place and saw a glimpse of a brown with a peach scarf. He raised a non-existent eyebrows and readies his strings. He was ready to attack, when SMOL and adorkable Sans lept on him. "INK?!" Error gasped in surprise. "ERROR!" Ink says in a happy tone as he continued hugging the skeleton, while Error returns the same gesture.... "You know, were enemies... Right?" Error reminded Ink once again. "So what?! It's been weeks that I haven't seen you! Someone was worried you'd never visit!"
(A/N: NOT EXPECTING THIS?! Am I right?).

"Ughhh... Ink! Get of me! Now!" He said and lifted him, then cuddles with Ink. He booped his nose and smiled. "Even though we've haven't seen each other in a week, I still love you...." Error whispered towards Ink's ear so that he can hear the words Error was saying. "True!" Ink finally said.

He jump off Error and Ink opened up a portal towards an AU, they both created, years ago. "PAPA! It's nice to meet you again!" A small and colorful, yet the one and only child lept up and landed on Error. (A/N: VERY UNEXPECTED.. AM I RIGHT?) "PJ! NO PHYSICAL CONTACT!" He hisses and dropped him violently! "ERROR!" Ink shouted and caught up PaperJam. "Daddy!" PJ said in disappointment. "UGH.... I'm really not getting used to this whole child thing... Ink!" He blurted out. "Error... Even though he does not destroy, won't you be proud of him cause he creates like me?" He asked. "NOOOO! Definitely NOT!" He shouted right at Ink's face! "THEN, if that's the case! If you really DO LOVE ME! Then love OUR SON!" He shouted ignoring PJ while he cried on the floor watching his Dads fight. Error was about to open his mouth when Ink shouted once more. "AND IF NOT! THEN... Leave! I don't want to see your face!" He shouted. "OR FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE!" He finalized. "HEY! I am not fighting you! I love you, kay' STOP THIS!" He scolded him, for the fear of them fighting. Ink knows Error's weakness and that is Ink, himself. "DADDY! PAPA! STOP PLEASE!" PJ asked in a violent time. Error stood up as Ink blasted a variety of bullets towards Error, but it never came, PJ jump right through both of them as Error was impaled... How? heh.... PJ loved his Papa Error, Error loves PJ, he just doesn't show it much.... Error, coughed up blood as he chocked himself, he have the HP of 5 remaining. He smiled at PJ, "Hey... Don't cry... Papa... Error... Will... Come back...." He said in between coughs. "PAPA!" He shouted. Error opened a portal underneath him  and landed again on the anti-void.

"E-ERROR!!! What happened to you!" Blueberry was first to notice as he came rushing In towards Error. "I'm Okay...." He said then passed out.

Fresh?!!

Nowhere...

Must be possessing someone else...

Or not....

A purple aura appeared on Fresh's Skull as his cap was turned over into a position his eyesockets was covered, he wasn't showing any Emotions...was he? No! Impossible... He is a parasite. An Emotionless Parasite! "ERROR ..... écouter .... Je suis un parasite qui est incapable de sentiments ... mais qu'est-ce que tu fais pour moi ??.." (ERROR listen ..... .... I'm a parasite who is incapable of feelings ... but what are you doing to me ??..<FRENCH>)....

Reason behind the change of language? Who knows?! Find out in the next chapter as we go through the feelsies. Get your feels tickets and lunch bag

(A/N: Many secrets were unexpectedly revealed... And who knows... The future chapters might involved major AUs....)

We're not supposed to draw on our notebook. But I'm a rebel

 But I'm a rebel

the second drawing was an ErrorFresh chapter scene at an ErrorFresh story