"This one's mine" he handed it to you.

You opened it and the whole bag was pretty much full of candy until you felt something at the bottom. When you pulled it out it was a small kind of backpack.

It was black and had candy designs all over it.

"Aw LJ I love it thank you! ~" you hugged him. He hugged you back and everyone just started to give you theirs.

(I'm just gonna name what they gave)

Jane- black Kombat boots

Masky and Hoodie- the birthday cake

Slenderman: a elegant black and white dreas

Toby: Weapons (Liu wasn't that impressed)

Clockwork: Leather jacket

Bloody painter: Art supplies

BEN: A Nintendo Switch

Puppeteer: a doll that pretty much looked like you

EJ: A (favorite color) hoodie

Jeff: A new phone

Liu gave you yours at the end.

You two were sitting in the couch as he handed you a small box wrapped in purple wrap.

"I got a spell for it" he said as he watched you open it.

You didn't understood his comment and just nodded. When you finally opened it, it was a pretty necklace.

It was a necklace that had your zodiac stone in the middle.

(MINE'S RUBY! ^~^)

(MINE'S RUBY! ^~^)

You couldn't find any words to describe how you feel.

You only smiled and Liu knew you were speechless so he just gave you a hug, "Happy birthday" he kissed the top of your head.

"About the necklace, I went to a witch. I asked her to give me a necklace that could contain a spell in it, and that spell is to keep the owner of the necklace safe. So at any point if something was to happen to you the stone would protect you no matter what." He explained.

"Thank you dad" you hugged him again and he helped you put it on.

It looked pretty on you.

"Hey dad can I go out for a while?" You asked him as he was about to get up and head towards the table.

"Why?"

You gulped and quickly thought of an excuse. You looked at the table and saw Jane wasn't there so that gave you an idea, "Jane wanted me to meet me at the Hangman Tree"

He turned around and didn't see Jane so he let you go.

You quickly rushed outside and ran to the lake.

It's late already and you didn't knew if that guy was still going to be there. Something about him made you want go so you did.

When you reached the lake. He was there staring into the night sky.

You silently stood there until he spoke.

"I thought y-you weren't going to be here."

You cringed. He heard you? But he wasn't even looking at you... He kept staring into the moon.

"Uh well here I am!" You awkwardly said. He finally turned around and half smiled at you.

"Oh yeah, Happy Birthday..." He said giving you a canvas.

You were really confused. Is he stalking you?

You took the canvas and saw it was a painting. A painting that looked exactly like you.

He finally took off his hood and removed his hair from his eyes.

Your eyes widen.

That long brown hair. That pale skin.

And those dark brown eyes.

"I didn't forget about your birthday... (Y/n)." He smiled.

"J-Jake?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhangers bye byeeeee~