"I uh... have a friend in the airport, and asked him to put them in my car. I had to see you and couldn't take the time putting luggage away, now could I?" I took her hands in mine and kissed her cheek.

"I really missed you too mom." I sincerely replied.

"What do you say we head back to the house and celebrate?" she asked.

"Yeah, are we going to invite the rest of my friends?" I asked. They shouldn't know I was coming today, they all knew I would this year but not specifically when.

"Mhm." she replied and we headed to the parking lot.

"I have my car so I'll meet you there." I tell her. She smiles at me.

"Sounds good!" she gets in her car and I get in mine. I drive to her house, my old house, my first home. I see her car and curse under my breath smiling. She beat me again.

I open the door but all the lights are off, so I feel around for a light switch. Once I hit it a whole group of people jump out yelling 'surprise' and I nearly have a heart attack. I clutch my chest with one hand and breath a bit fast. Everyone laughs at my reaction. In the group is my dad, Frost, Haruhi, Tamaki, the twins, Kyoya, and Honey. Honey ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I see you're no different from when I left." I laughed.

Everyone gathered in a group hug and I laughed trying to hug them all back. Kyoya stood watching on the outside, with the smallest of smiles.

"Come here." I motioned to him. He shook his head, his smile falling.

"That isn't necessary." he replied. I held my arms out as I walked closer. Kyoya still didn't budge.

"No, Y/N it's very inappropriate." he held his composure.

"Inappropriate my ass, I haven't seen you in forever and this is how you treat me? you're giving me a hug whether you like it or not." I joked and hugged him. He sighed and smiled a bit more, adjusting his glasses with his one free hand. Everyone laughed and smiled at us and our 'moment'.

"So how was college Y/N-chan?" Honey bounced with a twinkle in his eye.

"Very... hard," I chuckled and sighed. I walked to the living room while I spoke.

"It was worth it anyways, now I can make money doing something I love and make a living." I continued sitting down. Everyone crowded around either standing or sitting on the couch and floor.

"I'm very proud of you sweetheart." my dad said from my left and hugged me on the couch.

"Both me and your father are proud." she gave him a pointed look. He smiled sheepishly.

"Enough about me, what have you guys been up to?" I questioned.

"We've taken over the fashion line." Hikaru and Kaoru said, in sync.

"I expected that." I chuckled.

"I help manage most of my family's company's budget, seeing as I am not the eldest to control." Kyoya stated rather agitated.

"In the end, I'm sure the company needs your skills." I told him. He nodded and kept to himself.

"I'm living with Haruhi!" Tamaki smiled and hugged her.

"Oh, and I met my mom." Tamaki added still hugging Haruhi who said nothing but held Tamaki's arm that was around her chest. I thought she would've pushed him away...

"And business...?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about that stuff right now, I would rather not bore you." he smiled wide. I laughed a bit.

"Alright then, Haruhi?" I asked next.

"Well, I've got a job at a café in town and I live with Tamaki." she said smiling. I wiggled my eyebrows at her and the twins did as well.

"Do I see a relationship brewing?" I asked suddenly feeling curious. She rolled her eyes at my immaturity.

"Already brewed." she said and I gasped.

"I told you to tell me when this happened!" I whined. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." she leaned more into Tamaki.

"I teach martial arts!" Honey enthused.

"Oh really?" I asked with a raised brow. I would've assumed he would take over his father's business.

He shook his head. "It wasn't really my thing to take the business and people don't take me seriously... but martial arts is, They respect me and Takashi helps out sometimes when he isn't busy." he said. My heart leaped at the mention of his name.

After all these years, some things never change.

Hey guys!

I'm back again with the sequel.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the first because I think you'll really like the second.

Bye~

Lavinia~