"Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope." They all replied one after another all shaking there heads and made me laugh the way they all copied each other.

"Lindsay, we all heard that you slept really late, did Liam work you hard last night?"

I almost spit my drink out all over the table and Liam punched Niall playfully on the shoulder. "Niall, why would you say that, and either way its none of your business."

My last comment earned whistles from all of the boys at the table. I could tell after that, that I was blushing.

"Stop." I said and the boys could tell I was being serious

All of the boys continued to eat there food silently which was really weird because they always have something to say.

"Are you sure theres nothing you guys need to tell me?

"Lindsay, theres nothing we need to tell you, I swear." Zayn said

After we finished eating, Zayn told us that we should all go out to dinner because him and Perrie needed to make an announcement. "Aha, I knew you were all hiding something."

"Lindsay, Can I just take you all out to dinner with an announcement without you thinking it has anything to do with what were hiding, because it doesn't, BECAUSE WERE HIDING NOTHING!" Zayn said cutting me short. I just stared at him for a long time then walked out of the restaurant. I wasn't really mad, I just didn't appreciate the way he was talking to me.

"Lindsay, Lindsay." I could recognize the voice that was calling my name, but I didn't turn around. But the voice finally caught up to me.

"Lindsay, I'm sorry I was so rude to you, its just were hiding nothing and the announcement is a happy announcement and I don't want this to ruin my night."

"Ok, I forgive you." I said

"Can I have a hug Li?" I love that Liam and I have the same nickname.

"Yea." Zayn pulled me into a giant bear hug before I could finish answering though.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Liam, babe are you ready?"

"Yes." Liam walked out in a tuxedo and he looked good

I was wearing a simple light blue dress with some pearls and heels

"You look beautiful love."

"Thanks, you look very handsome yourself." Then he winked at me, god he kills me

"Well, lets get going we don't want to be late."

"Ok."

Liam and I took his range rover over to the restaurant and as soon as we walked in the door, you could immediately see what table we were going to be at. There was tons of people at this really long table. Perrie spotted me and ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Lindsay, thank you so much for coming!"

"No problem Perrie, is Eleanor here?"

"Yes, she's over there." Perrie pointed her head in the direction Eleanor was and I looked too and sure enough, Eleanor was here!"

"Thanks Perrie, I'll see you later."

"K babe."

I went and got seated where the waiter told us to sit.

After we ate and had talked for quite some time, Zayn and Perrie stood at the head of the table.

"Ok, everybody, we wanted to thank you all for coming here just for us." Zayn flashed a smile and Perrie agreed with him.

"But, we told you that we have an announcement and we wanted to tell you all that I'm pregnant!" Perrie said.

"No", Zayn said "Were pregnant." Then Perrie and Zayn kissed, it was the sweetest and most romantic thing ever. Everybody was cheering and celebrating and so was I, I was really really happy for them.

"Well Perrie, that's definitely not what I had expected your announcement to be." I said as I hugged Perrie.

"I know, isn't it exciting?"

"How far along are you?"

" I don't really know, I have an ultrasound tomorrow want to come with me?"

"Absolutely!"

I saw Liam talking to Zayn and I walked over

"Congratulations Zayn, I'm so happy for you guys!" I said

"Thanks love." Zayn was smiling so big, I know Zayn's going to be a great father

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So this is just the beginning but I hope you guys like it!

I don't really expect this book to be popular but hey, you never know! :)

If anybody would like to make me a cover, comment down below and it will be greatly appreciated!

Do you like were this book is going or not so much? Tell me what you want to happen next!

Sorry if this isn't that bad though, this is technically my first fan fiction! Eeeek I'm so excited!

If your reading this tank you so much!

So, something that annoys me on wattpad is that it doesn't tell you when the person last updated if your on like and iPod or phone so ill always try to write when I update! So I updated this on Sunday, April 6th, 2014!

Thanks again for reading, Ily guys!

-Melody Xx