16|| A New Little Payne <3

I am currently laying in my hospital bed having the most terrible contractions. I'm 7 cm dilated so it wont be long until baby girl is here!

_________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

I hated seeing her in this much pain and I would do anything to take this pain away from her. I'm sitting here watching her go through all this pain and the only thing I can do is rub her back and stomach and tell her "Your doing great Baby"

I just called all of the boys and they are all on the way here now, even Zayn, Perrie and their kiddos

The doctor just walked in the room to check her again and apparently she is 8 cm dilated and she will start pushing in less than an hour. I really don't want to see her in that pain but I know she would go through anything for our baby girl.

I honestly can't wait for my little girl to be here and hold her in my arms but I am embracing the moments until she is here, the last few moments of us being 2 random people in the world who fell in love, who will soon have a little human being created by both of us who depends on both of us for everything.

I know my singing always calms Lindsay so I just started singing Little Things and she said my beautiful voice helps her not concentrate on the pain

I am so lucky to have this beautiful soul and I really would have no purpose without her.... or my daughter.

__________________________________________

Lindsay's POV

I am now 9 cm dilated and having urges to push. My contractions are even worse now and getting closer and closer together which at times is intolerable but I have to think of the outcome of all the pain I am having now.

____________________________________

Many ice chips, back rubs and songs later I'm am finally 10 cm dilated and am starting to push now.

Liam is at my side now while they are prepping the room for when the baby comes. My legs are up in holders now and there is no turning back now.

_____________________________________________________

"Come on Lindsay one more push you can do it"

"Give me 10 seconds"

All the sounds seem so quiet yet everyone is yelling. I'm surprised Liam's hand hasn't fallen off yet because of how tight I'm squeezing it.

The boys are all waiting outside but Perrie is in here coaching me a little bit on breathing and Liam's parents couldn't catch a flight in time and I know my parents really don't care.

The doctors just told me her head is out now but her shoulders are stuck and its REALLY painful.

"Come on Lindsay give me one strong push and she will be out" my doctor said

So I did

As soon as she came out they set her on my chest and cleaned out her nose and her throat

I was a mummy now and it was an amazing feeling

Liam, Perrie and I all were crying, I have never seen such a beautiful human in my life

"What is her name?" Asked one of the nurses

"Her name is Elizabeth Grace Payne" Liam and I said at exactly the same time

"Its a beautiful name" She said

"Thank you"

Liam turned and looked at me and I swear it felt like we were the only 2 people in the room. The way he looked at me assured me it was true love