ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT (Posted 4-6-14)

You may have already noticed, but i've officially marked this book as ON HOLD UNTIL SUMMER. 

The reason i have put all of this off is because i have school, drama, voice lessons,choir rehearshals,  an internship, and piano on my schedule. It's been very difficult for me to keep up with wattpad things. 

Also, When i started this process, i hade two monitors on my desktop which helped me alot with all my cutting and pasting of your entries and stuff, and without that all the posting has been more difficult than usual. 

AND THIRD, alot of you were still not doing your parts. People are missing deadlines and not turning their stuff in. 

IM SETTING A STANDARD< RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE MORE THAN ONE THING TURNED IN, YOU'RE BEING KILLED OFF.

I don't want anyone to be surprised when they die. 

If you check the rankings on my profile- up to date as of now- you can see where you stand with sponsors.

and if you're in the bottom four, you're are going to die in the next round of writings. 

But for the bloodbath, the bottom SIX, and whoever has requested to be killed off will die. 

Thank you all for being patient. 

The training scores will be posted as soon as possible,

but after that, you'll have to wait until June to continue on with the games.

Thank you. I wish you all good luck.

Sincerely, The President