Elizabeth Wyatt

District 3 Female: (TheMissSarcasticShow)

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzie) Wyatt

 Age: 16

Appearance: Waist length ginger hair, though it is always in a ponytail to avoid getting it in Lizzies eyes, plain brown eyes that sparkle whenever she gets new ideas and a few freckles randomly dotted across her cheeks. She is very consious about her weight because she is stick thin and no muscles.

Family/Romance: Her dad is the mayor of District 3, her mum coming from one of the richest parts of District 3. They are considered one of the most beautiful couples in District 3, not that that matters considering everyone is more bothered about how smart you are. Sadly, everyone thinks shes not that pretty compared to her parents and say she is too thin. Her mum is also pregnant with another child, though at the moment Lizzie has no other siblings. She has fancied another boy though for quite a while, but his family is shamed because they are quite dumb.

intro chapter. 

I sweep my long hair into a ponytail and tie it as I stumbled round the town centre.

Everyone seemed to give me a small smile as I walked into different shops, though today, it was forced.

Tomorrow was Reaping day. Everybody would try to avoid talking about it, because our district isnt really known for being good at it. Good at smart thinking, not good at fighting. Though sometimes it has helped in the past.

As I thought about it, I ended up bumping into someone I knew very well.

"Jordan?" I said, immediately regretting it as his eyes widened and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shop which we were currently in. 

I blushed when I realized he was holding my hand, but we sprinted down to the place we can be safe. The abandoned park.

As soon as we reached it, we panted really out of breath. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it again when I remembered he was holding my hand, sending another wave of blushing. 

"Listen, Lizzie, I came to find you because I have to tell you something. I have a feeling tomorrow at the Reaping, I will be picked."

I opened my mouth to argue with him, but he held his hand over my mouth and continued.

"So, I'm just gonna say, y-your really beautiful a-and..."

We were interupted when my dad came round the corner into the park. He kissed my hand, gave me a small smile and ran off as I sighed.

So close.