Chapter Two: The Chariots

CHAPTER TWO: THE CHARIOTS

DISTRICT 10 MALE

Micha Thorn

I smiled as I looked at my costume in the mirror. I was in a black shirt and sweatpants with a white apron that had blood spatters all over it. My hair was in its usual style of over one eye. I got on the chariot when I was called. I asked for 3 butchers knives  and a man hesitantly gave them to me. I started juggling them and getting a feel for the weight of them. As we started rolling towards the door I slouched slightly hiding the knives and putting my signiture smirk on my face. Once we reached the crowd I quickly pulled the knives back out and started juggling them. My smirk turned into a smile as people cheered. I juggled all the way to City Circle then tossed them high watching as all 3  pierce the wood on the chariot in front of me. I held up both my hands with my middle and index  fingers up in a sign of peace I learned back home. I saw other tributes shooting me dirty looks which I returned with a stupid face. That only angered them more to my amusement. But I stopped clowning around as  the president got up to the podium. I put my smirk back on and wore it the rest of the night. This is gonna be fun at training.

DISTRICT 9 MALE

Caleb Dawn

Caleb Dawn was wearing a golden tuxedo, the color of harvest. He had his longish hair slicked down and wore a worn leather bracelet that didn't suit the outfit at all. He was waving sadly, but kept reaching down and twisting his bracelet. But it wasn't his costume that caught the crowds attention. It was his eyes. They were so sad. As if he knew that he didn't stand a chance. As if he knew that he would never see his family again.

DISTRICT 11 MALE

James Westley

James Westley looked almost agitated in his carriage. He was wearing a simple black tuxedo and was throwing berries out to the crowd

The district 11 carriage rolled around an the crowd was showered in berries. Orange sweet ones, purple sour ones, and even some blue ones that tasted like mint. James Westley was throwing the berries out, with a bored look on his face. Well, maybe bored wasn't the right word. More agitated. He was wearing a simple, plain black tuxedo, and the stylists had slicked down his hair. They had colored the ends in lots of different colors, in an attempt to make it look like a bush full of fruit, but just making it look like an out-of-order rainbow.

DISTRICT 3 FEMALE

Elizabeth Wyatt

Lizzies main theme is silver and white which is a quite safe but very pretty choice. She is wearing a short, almost summery

snow white dress that has a peter pan collar and the dress ends around mid thigh. It is a little tight round the top but then

gets looser as it is further down the dress so it is completely comfortable for Lizzie.The sides of the dress (From underneath

the armpit, down the waist) are covered with glitter that only shows and shines in sunlight, moonlight or under special lights

that they might have on stages and when they do shine, they give a little silver glow around her dress. Lizzie has her usual

red hair dyed with brown highlights and let loose down to her waist and on top of her head is a black bowler hat that is

dotted with small, white diamonds. She is quite relaxed most of the time, considering she has been around large

crowds ever since she was little due to being the mayors daughter, though she still will only wave shyly and give a small smile to the

audience in the hopes that her image will be set as 'one of the cute ones'.