Piper-Grace Jackson

Female District 4 (HollyMPEETASPEARL)

Name: Piper-Grace Jackson

Age: 16

Appearance: Long wavy brown hair that falls past her lower back. Tanner skin from longer experience on beaches in District 4. Bright green eyes with tinged of gold interlacing through them. She is about 5'10" and is very slim yet has a strong upper body and muscular legs from swimming and setting nets.

Romance/Family: She is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend Leo McClean, who is her age. The two have been best friends for as long as she can remember, and spends nearly every hour with him.

 Family: she has an older half-brother who is just like a Father and he is past victor Finnick Odair. She has a twin brother named Caleb who is her best friend, and an older protective brother Jacob who is nineteen, Their parents died nearly a year ago, but Finnick and Jacob take care of them. She obviously lives in Victor's Village.

Other: Piper is really sweet, kind, and generous and is loved by everyone in school. She is one of the prettiest people in Panem, and yet is a strong being; ready to defend and fight for any and every one she loves. Her and Leo have been dating for over two and a half years.

Intro:

"Piper!" A voice from right outside the hallway yelled, knocking frantically on my door as I came to my senses. The voice was deep and hollow and linked to my twin brother, Caleb. He anxiously kept banging on the door, but I kept my eyes shut. I didn't know why, but a cloud of drowsiness waded overtop my head even though I'd just been sleeping.

"PIPER!" The voice grew stronger and louder, and I growled into my pillow. 

"I'm up," I sneered, I really wasn't a morning person. Luckily though, everyone in my house knew that, so as soon as Caleb got the sign that I was just the least bit alive, the knocking and shouting stopped, and all I could hear was the waves gently riding up the beach outside my window.

See, I lived with my three brothers, Caleb my twin, Jacob who was nineteen just three years older than Caleb and I, and the amazing Victor Finnick Odair. Even though he was only my half-brother I didn't account for that; he was one of my true brothers to me, and after he won the games, we all got to move into his seven bedroom mansion just off the beach in Victor's Village. Our parents had passed just a few years ago after a fatal boat crash, but Finnick always suggests otherwise, and I don't blame him.

It happened after he won the games, after he refused the Capitol. I didn't hear much myself, but I knew a lot more than my brothers knew. Finnick was Snow's sex slave, he forced Finnick to sell his body in order to keep the Capitol citizens happy, and it all made me sick. Thinking of my brother, and his fiancé, Annie Cresta having to face that all, churned my stomach and made my heart stop in complete and utter disgust.

Finnick would wake up nearly every night, screaming, and there was nothing we could do to chase the nightmares away. It also continued throughout the day, and I always tried and tried but there was nothing I could do but wait to make the invisible pain go away.

Clearing my thoughts away, I slowly peeled my eyes open to the shimmering of sunlight which danced across my room. I breathed in light breaths, squinting my eyes until they calmed down. I turned towards my clock; it was a little after five; no wonder I was so tired, what was everyone doing up so early?

I gathered myself up, walking over to my closet where I pulled on my clothes for the day. Since it was just a normal yet early day, I pulled on my teal two piece bathing suit, and wrapped on my pink shorts overtop. I would probably be swimming for most of the day, so I decided just to wear my bikini top.

Unlike usual, my long curly hair wasn't too tangled, so I easily ran a brush through the sides. It fell longingly down my back, and I clipped the front piece back with a small bobby pin which immediately stayed in place. Because of the luxuries we had, I owned a little bit of makeup, which happened to be completely waterproof; I smudged it gently across my face and around my eyes until I finally looked in the mirror.

Clipped to the side of my mirror was a picture of me, and my boyfriend Leo. We had been friends since as long as I could remember, and he truly was my everything. When we were only thirteen, he asked me out to our first school dance, and I'd secretly liked him for a while, so of course I said yes.

That night, I'd dressed as nicely as I could, which included a hand me down dress from Annie, and some raggedy old sandals, but as soon as Leo saw me that night, he told me I was the most beautiful girl ever; and then he kissed me. It was the first kiss I'd ever had, and although I had nothing to compare it to, I knew that it was truly the best kiss anyone had ever had.

He had been by my side through everything and nobody knew him more than I did; he was mine and I was his and I knew we were meant for one another.

My fingers ran across the picture, it was of us two at the beach a few months ago when we watched on as Finnick proposed to Annie. Just at the thought of it, I couldn't help but smile. Leo had the most amazing blonde hair which radiated when the sun hit it glowing gold. His eyes were deep and colorful; enchanting to stare at, and when we are together I felt like we are the only people alive. I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything else in the world.

"Pipes!" Another voice called from outside my door, clearing me away from my thoughts. I turned, grabbing my white old converse shoes, and sliding them on my feet hassled to the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

My older brother Jacob was standing at the edge of my doorway, and I looked up at him. His dark tan and dark hair made my skin look pale, and he responded, heading for the stairs. "Come downstairs."

So I did, I quickly followed him down the steps, which led to the kitchen. "Why did you wake me up so early?" I asked, when we reached the edge of the stairs. Before anyone could answer, or I could even breathe, that special mop of golden hair turned in front he living room; his light eyes casting into mine.

"Leo!" I squealed, and before I could help myself, I pushed off the wall and ran into his arms. It'd only been a few hours since I'd last seen him, but It'd felt like forever. When I reached his arms, they wrapped instinctively over my tall body, holding my waist as my fingers clutched onto the cloth around his neck.

"Hey, Pipes," his voice was sweet and gentle; filled with the sound my ears wanted to hear over and over again. While I breathed, my chest rose and fell in sync with his, and I breathed in the overpowering scent of him. It was a mix between water, cologne and cinnamon, and to me it was the best smell ever.

He lightly kissed the top of my head, the pressure of his lips calming me as I looked up at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, our eyes catching.

Leo spoke sweet gentle words, "I need to show you something. And I know it's early but it's important." He smiled his attractive crooked smirk which made my heart race, and he nodded towards the door. "Let's go for a walk."