Leeila Winosten

District 11 Female: (luliaPantiru)

Name: Leeila Winosten

Age: 16

Apperance: Tall, Brown, long, curly hair. Ice-blue eyes.

Family/Romance: Has a boyfriend, Axel Trittfire, a peacekeeper. (strange right?)

The reaping day. A strange feeling got inside me and got me shivers. My name comes in exactly 16 times in. I braided  my brown hair, exactly as my mom used to and left. Axel was already waiting in the meadow. His dark eyes looked at me. I smiled.

"I missed you" he said.,,I missed you too!" i said to him. He smiled only the way he could.

"I've got a feeling..." i started

"What do you mean?" he asked softly.

"I'll be reaped..."

"No! You will not! Even if you will, i'll....I'll..i don't know..." he said.

"I fight really good with a sword but...Others will surely be much better..." i said. 

"Don't think about that..You'll be okay. We'll be ok. I love you so much!" he said. We heard a gong.

"Reaping time..." i whispered. He kissed me softly.

"Whatever happens i will always love you" and he left.

"And now, for the ladies....Leeila Winosten!" the lady yelled. I knew it. I'll be strong...For Axel. I got up on the stage. The lady grabbed my hand.

"And for the boys....James Westley." ...Good..I wasn't related to him in any way. His big blue eyes we're starring at me. He looked a lot like Axel. He had a big grin on his face. i think he was kind of a jerk. Maybe he couldn't wait for the blood- bath.

In that moment i decided.I'll come home...For Axel.