Chapter 5

The party is start now. Zayn’s idea to asked for uncle Yasser help was a brilliant idea for Ja’far because dad let us to go but not for me. Well, I have no choice so here I am sat in Zayn’s car with the girls (Zayn’s sisters), Zayn, and Ja’far.

Louis house was too crowded for me. I don’t know. Maybe he had invited all the people in London.

“Hey, girls!” he said it to us then hugged all of the girls but when my turns I stepped back from him made him curious. My brother, Zayn, and the girls laughed.

“why? What’s up? I already took a bath before the party and I’m pretty sure that my body still smells good.” He said.

“my sister is a good muslim. She wont hug a boy who’s not her family.” Ja’far answered it for me.

“oh, I’m sorry then.” Lou said it with a smile on his face.

“I’m sorry too.” I said to him.

“Hey, everybody we’re here!” Niall screamed with a girl voice made all of us laughed. Then he’s standing next to me want to hugged me but Louis stopped him.

“Hey, what’s going on? Why you stop me?” Niall said with a girl’s voice again

“I’m sorry Niall, but you can hug Nadia.” Louis said sarcastically.

“WHAT? WHY?” Niall really shocked.

“Because she is a muslim and she didn’t hug boys who’s not her family.” Louis said with teacher’s voice and Niall looked at him like a student who’s have a lot of questioned.

So, after talked for a while I went to the garden. It was big and still could hear the music. I sat on the floor alone before someone’s standing besides me.

“May, I have a sit here?” he asked.

“Ok.” I said it and turned my face to see who’s there and it was Harry.

“Why you’re here? I asked him to the point.

“well, its my best friend’s party.” He glared at me.

“no, I meant why you sit in the garden with me while your friends still has the party there.” I told him my point.

“well, I’m bored with party.” He said calmed.

“really?” I asked him surprised with his answer.

“yeah, what about you then?” he asked me and started to play with his curly hair.

“I don’t know. Its just too crowded.” I told him my reason.

“so, what’s your hobbies?” he suddenly asked

“reading and listening music.” I answered him while looked at the trees there.

“you don’t asked mine?” he asked me.

“no.” I said to him.

We just sat there. Listen to the music. Sometimes Harry also sang following the song. And when he sang I saw the different Harry. Especially when the song was my life would suck without you. I don’t know why but I just felt his pain. He look so sad.

“What are you staring at, girl?” He giggled.

“Ah, nothing.” I said it fast. I’m nervous. How stupid I am??? He saw me staring at him. Oh my god.

“Hey, wanna dance?” he brought me to the real world again.

“aa..what..umm” I haven’t answered it yet but he already took my hands and said, “come on its just dance.” I don’t have power to said no so, here I am dancing with him with a beat music. Luckily it was not slow music.

“there you are.” Liam said when he found us before screamed to the others,” HEY, I FOUND THEM!” the others just ran to the garden, made me and Harry laughed.

“where have you been?” Louis asked.

“nowhere.” I told him.

“Hey, what’s going on here?” Zayn asked with a wink.

“What?” me and Harry answered together made others laughed then Zayn pointed to our hand. Harry was grabbed my hand.

“mm., ummm,, its nothing.”  Me and Harry answered it together and almost yelled made others laughed at us more.

***

What do you think???

please tell me

comment, vote, and follow please

love,

me xoxoxoxo