Chapter 13- Undressing

There is very detailed smut ahead-you have been warned. Sorry if it sucks lol

Amara smirked as Azriel stood over her, pressing her into the bedroom door behind her. Her breathing turned quick as his hands rested on her hips, pressing them up towards him. His thumbs gently caressed the exposed skin at her hips, pressing them against his own. She gasped, his generous bulge pressed up against her covered skin.

Her cheeks flared and she stared up into his eyes, gripping his shoulders wanting more. Desire burned in her and the smirk on his lips told her he felt it down the bond. His hips did not move, staying agonizingly still against her body as she dug her nails into his shoulder. She needed him, needed his hands to roam over her body as though he owned it.

She opened her mouth to beg him when his lips met hers in a kiss, passionate and in no way gentle. He wanted her too, she could feel it down the bond but he was taking his time with her. And she was not a patient woman.

"Azriel," She whispered against his lips. He pushed his bulge against her more as she spoke, making her whimper at the feeling. He was so close to where she wanted to feel him, pressed up against her and it made her grow frustrated.

His teeth grabbed her lower lip between them, tugging at it and she let out a moan. His tongue slipped into her mouth, cutting her moan short. His hands pushed her hips back against the door roughly, breaking contact between them and she whined into his mouth. His tongue played with her own, her hands slipping up from his shoulders as twisted into his hair. She needed more, finding herself rolling her hips in frustration and his hands firmly shoved her hips still against the door.

"Touch me," She whined, breaking their kiss needing air. His eyes looked down at her, filled with lust and a hunger she had not truly seen. It took the air out of her lungs and only made the discomfort between her legs worse as she tried to shove them shut.

He stared at her for a moment longer before he swiftly lifted her, hands under her thighs and pressed her against his chest. Her arms stayed wrapped around his neck, fingers tangled in his hair and wrapped her legs around his hips. He opened the door and kicked it shut, walking over to the bed and sat her down onto the edge.

Her heart raced, stomach turning in circles as she waited in anticipation for his touch, his warm kisses to her neck and between her legs where she needed his lips. Oh that wicked mouth, what he could do with it. How he could send her into a fury of moans and trembling just from his tongue.

He unwrapped her legs from his hips, standing above her. His hands rubbed her thighs above her knees, fingers grazing the insides of her thighs as his hands started rubbing higher, inch by painful inch. She sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers brushed right along the inside of her thighs, just centimeters away from the apex of her thighs.

She looked up at him, running her own hand down his chest feeling the tight muscle beneath. She chewed on her bottom lip, wanting to run her mouth along his abs gracing them with her kisses. Her fingers reached the bottom of his shirt and started tugging it out of his pants desperately. Before she could even see his bare skin his hands had grabbed hers, pushing her back and pinning her hands beside her head.

"I'm doing the undressing tonight Amara." He purred into her ear, giving it a light nibble making her shiver and clench her thighs together.

His mouth pressed featherlight kisses down her neck, drawing light moans from her lips as he grazed against a sweet spot on her neck. His lips curved into a smirk again at her guttural moan, sucking on her sweet spot. She whimpered, rolling her hips at the pleasure he made her feel from just her neck. More, more, she needed more.