VII

Arabella's POV

I shuffled my feet through the hallway. Dozens of eyes were burning a hole into the back of my head. I was uncomfortable to say the least. I sighed and walked towards my locker in the corner of the hallway. It was pretty dull. The blue colour had faded throughout the years and the cheap paint has chipped slightly towards the edges. I fumbled around with my combination trying to remember the numbers. Luckily no one saw my struggle to open my locker. Once opened I peered around the small enclosed space. There was two shelves and a large under space. Quickly looking around I noticed everyone's personalised lockers. I was going to have to spice up my locker maybe with mirrors. I was seconds away from pushing my books into the locker when someone viciously slammed my locker door nearly breaking my fingers. I squealed a little then composed my self.

"Well aren't you a pretty lil thing" a deep voice from my left hand side said. I shivered.

"Why thank you" I said nervously not making any sort of eye contact. I felt two warm fingers press underneath my chin and pull my face up to theirs. Soon enough I was met with ugly brown ones. I sighed. I looked at his appearance. Wow. A soccer player. Shocker.

"Feisty one aren't you" I pushed him away and looked down at my time table. Cultural languages with Miss Pepper.

"Oh so you have Miss Pepper too, that lesson is lame" he chanted and looked back at all his boys from across the room waiting for a chanting holler back at him when he received what he wanted he chuckled and fixed his gaze back on me. I rolled my eyes.

"For your information I like foreign languages" I said to him to witch he smirked.

"Well I'll see you there pretty I'll even save you a seat" he whispered nibbling my ear and walking off with his gang.

'Wtf who nibbles someones ear' I thought to myself before I let out a breath I didn't realises I was holding and began to walk towards the direction of the languages room to my luck they were on the other side of school and outside. Great and I had just two minutes to get there. Perfect.

Brad's POV

God she was fit. The way her ass hugged her jeans was stunning. You could tell Larissa was jealous because her ass was never that good in jeans. Arabella (well that's what it said on her time table) will defiantly be on my list.

"Oi big lad Brad! You inviting that bird to Jackson's party next week?" That was the perfect opportunity to add her to my list.

And as if on que Jason turned round and said "so she's gunna be the new addition to your list eyy?" And after the words left his mouth all my mates cheered and I laughed walking to shitty languages.

Arabella's POV

I greeted the teacher in Spanish to which she was pleasantly surprised by and she sat me in the middle row with a girl named Ashley. There was two empty chairs on our table, so I picked the closest one near Ashley.

Ashley turned to me and smiled. I smiled back not wanting to be rude.

"Hi I'm Ashley!" She greeted warmly.

"Hi I'm Arabella" I said smiling back.

The teacher stood in the front of the classroom ushering the last few students in and telling them to be quite. Before she began the lesson she made me stand up, to my embarrassment, and tell them my name and a "fun fact about me" Fuck.