V

Harry's POV

I went for my usual jog around our estate. I had to get my mind off things maybe tonight I will get a babysitter for her. Yeah she maybe sixteen but I'm not leaving her alone in the house and I'm certainly not going to have a male babysit- there we go again. I need to stop with these ridiculous thoughts about my daughter. Ugh.

I ran another lap and decided to go home and shower. I open the door and glance at y watch 7:15. I had to be at work at 9.

Shit! I almost forgot to tell Arabella that she was enrolling into school tomorrow. I'll tell her when she wakes up.

It was a dull Monday morning and grey clods littered the sky. The coldish shower I has this morning really refreshed me an woke me up, I walked out with a towel around my waist and went into my wardrobe. I picked up some grey Calvin Klein and some black socks. I quickly put them on and walked out of my walk in wardrobe. I sighed. Remembering last night really made me feel like I need to have fun, let loose. But I had to be careful being the most successful man at this moment in time means you do get a lot of paparazzi.

I grabbed my roll on and quickly applied it to my armpits. I went back into my wardrobe and put on a tight white button up that just fits me. I buttoned all the buttons lifting my collar up to put my toe around.

I looked at my ties selection and pulled out a black one with hardly visible grey stripes. I quickly did my tie and put my collar down. I grabbed a pair of well fitted black pants and put them on, tucking my shirt in as well. I grabbed my black blazer and put it over the top off me completing my usual look. I walked over to the bathroom again and sprayed some Hugo Boss as walked away.

I went downstairs into my kitchen to see Arabella stood in a long T-shit and knee socks. I gave a lopsided smirk and walked behind her hugging her softly. She jumped a little but smiled.

"Hey, daddy" She chirped happily. I love it when she calls me that. It makes me so sexually frustrated, but I love it.

"Darling, tomorrow you will be starting school" Her eyes lit up and she started squealing and hugging me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said jumping up and down.

I laughed an looked at my watch 9:00. Work starts at 9:30.

"I must go sweet heart I'll see you in a bit don't miss me too much" I winked and walked out of the door.

Arabella's POV

After e left I sat down on the kitchen counter, wondering what to do now.

I walked into my dad's room and went for a wonder. I'd never been in here do I didn't know what was in it what it was like. You could tell it was a master bedroom because I was massive. He had a large grey bed centred in the room, two black bed side tables on each side, and then two large grey double doors probably leading to a walk in wardrobe. His room was very modern, the colour schemes were mainly white, black as grey. I loved it. There was a draw attached to his bed. I was curious to what it was, so I pulled it open and I wasn't ready for what I saw.

Hundreds of different sex toys and random things that I didn't even know existed. There was also hundreds if braces of condoms just all over. I pulled out some weird toy and a examined it in detail. It looked like a large penis and it was just pink. I was confused. I then pulled out something else. Handcuffs. The looked like something a police man would have. I looked through all of his stuff some more an found many things like blindfolds, weird things, condoms, handcuffs, gags. I shut the door getting really uncomfortable.

I went into my room and picked up the newest issue of 'Vogue' and started reading it. A picture if this gorgeous girl appeared and I just stared at her. Oh how I was that was me. She was gorgeous and I'm pretty sure I was like a potato. If liked through some more and noticed a small article about my dad. Apparently he was the 3rd sexiest man on the earth I started laughing and decided to pick out and outfit for school as it was already 3:45. It was just another long and boring day. I hope tonight was going to be interesting.

---7 o' clock---

My dad walked through the front door dropping his briefcase and taking off his shoes. "Darling I'm going out tonight okay so I've got you a babysitter." He smiled softly. I scoffed.

"A babysitter really, dad I'm sixteen!" I said.

"I know, I know by is feel safer if you had one." He smiled a warm smile and I couldn't resist but smile back.

"Alright, alright" I flopped on the couch as he ran into his room.

Harry's POV

I quickly wakes into my room and jumped into the shower, washing my body. I wanted to get out as quick as possible and just have a good night and forget everything. Ten babysitter should arrive anytime soon.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and we into my wardrobe. I grabbed a plain black T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and some black boots I put the on as well as underwear and sock and walked out of my room. I wen down stairs to notice that the baby sitter was still not here. I couldn't wait though.

"Bye princess the babysitter should be here soon" I smiled. She murmured a quick 'okay bye' and I closed the door walking t my car.

Arabella's POV

I walked to the door shortly after my dad had left. It was the babysitter and was I glad to see him.

He has shot brown hair black ripped skinny jeans and a white thin T-shirt he looked around my age, maybe even older. I bit my lip and smirked.

"Well come in"

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in ages I just haven't really had time and yeah but her it is the next chapter! I hope you guys like it ❤️🎄

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//