II

I got into his sleek black Audi R-8. It was literally so beautiful and clean. He must look after this well. When I was inside I took a large intake of breath. New car smell.

I knew that these cost like thousands of pounds. Jack told me about them when his birthday came round and he got this car book before he was sent back here.

Mr sty- Daddy came back from the boot and got in the car.

"Mr Styl-" He cut me off.

"Daddy" He continued nodding his head for me to continue.

"Not to sound rude or anything but when are we going shopping?" He smile and laughed.

"Nothing is too rude, love" he smirked I nodded my head and he started to drive to 'home' I guess.

---1 hour later---

"Welcome home, love!" Daddy said to me as he opened t he door to the hugest house on the block. Well it as more like a mansion if anything.

"Woah!" I said gobsmacked. It was so beautiful. The modern look was just amazing.

Daddy chuckled and said, "Let's go check out the bedrooms" I nodded not being able to form a coherent sentence. He took my hand leading me upstairs.

"Here's your room" he opened a door to revile a room that was bigger than the main room in the adoption centre and that was quite big.

In the centre of the room was a bed with white bed spread. There was a cream coloured carpet and white walls. The bed had a curtain frame and there were two doors. I opened the first one which was a blue covered bathroom with little stickers of fish all around it was adorable. It also had a bath/shower that had a built in radio. The floor was also under floor heating.

I was literally so happy. I walked out of the first door, closing it behind me, and opened the second door. I was not ready for what I saw. It was a huge and i mean huge closet full of racks (clothe less) and a massive white chest of draws in the centre. Kind of like the one from Victoria's Secret. There was also ink carpet flooring.

I walked back out to see a large white dressing table with lights around the mirror and two draws on each side of the dresser. There was also a spiny chair tucked neatly under. I looked up to see fairy lights hanging all around the room and a boom shelf full of different books. There is also a large CD's rack full of amazing CD's that were my all time favourite.

I stood up after my exploration of my room and ran up to daddy.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed in excitement.

He hugged back tighter.

I inhaled his vanilla sent and smiled.

"Would you like to go shopping now?" He smirked. Nodded my head and he took me back down stairs. I look at him as he opened the door and smile because this life was truly perfect.

"After you" He said. I smile and walked out of the door. Daddy hitting my bum on the way making me yelp in surprise, only making him chuckle.

We got into his car and just sat in comfortable silence all the way to the mall, listening to All Time Low.

After the twenty minute car ride, me and got out of the car and he held my hand. I smiled as we entered the huge shopping mall.

The first shop that caught mine and daddy's attention was Victoria's Secret. We entered the shop and the amazing sent of flowers and berries hit my nose. It was like heaven.

"Right, you can buy whatever you want okay?" He said to me. I nodded my head and we walked over to the valentines section.

I picked up a red lace thong and placed it in the basket I also threw in the matching bra. Daddy had gone looking at the perfume stuff, so I was left to shop, not that I mined at all.