IV

IV

I had been with my new daddy for a little over a month and I found out his name was Harry Styles and he owned for a big company and earned a lot of money... and i mean a lot. Like a lot

It was noon and I was sat lounging around the house bored, so I turned the TV on. Of course I wanted to go to high school but no high school can enrol me at the moment. And because it was nearing the end of school, I just decided to study things I didn't know online. I still wanted a good education and a good job. I couldn't live off Harry's money forever. I did however want to go to college so I was going to ask Harry if I could sit my GCSE's in the six week holidays, I was strongly educated in the adoption centre as it was very catholic.

There was a knock at the door that pulled me from my thoughts. I checked the time and, yep it was 6 o'clock. Dad was home.

I walked over to the door and opened it revealing a happy looking curly haired man.

I went up to him and hugged him.

"How have you been princess?" He asked. Putting down his briefcase and loosening his tie, looking up at me.

"I've been good, dad" I smiled.

"Good girl," Harry said to me "Do you want to order pizza?"

I nodded my head vigorously, I loved pizza. Pizza is like my whole life. He smirked and laughed "okay I'll go order it now, do you want plain cheese or garlic bread?"

"Plain cheese all the way" I said in a duh tone. He laughed and walked over to the phone. I turned back to the TV. A few minutes later I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and saw that Harry had his arms wrapped around me it was weird.

"It should be here in fifteen minutes" he whispered softly into my ear. I nodded and we just cuddled on the couch for the rest of the time.

- Fifteen minutes later - - -

The door bell went and dad went to get it. I sat there waiting for the pizza, when it came I nearly drooled because holy mother of god it was huge and smelt delicious. I smile when it was placed in front of me, Harry then went to get two glasses and filled them with coke. I ate my fist piece of pizza and nearly cried. It was so delicious and amazing.

After ten minutes of just eating me and Harry were full, there was about four slices of pizza left, but we just couldn't eat them.

I looked over at Harry and he was smirking. "What dad?" I questioned, confused.

"Nothing i just had a crazy thought anyway go upstairs and take a shower, get ready for bed love,"

I nodded completely forgetting to ask him about school.

I sigh and get in the shower and get into bed thinking about my dream job.

Harry's POV

She fell asleep. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful. But I had to stop thinking about her like that she is my daughter after all...

Hey guys so I haven't updated in awhile! I have just been so drained and school is just a bitch so yeah ugh! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Anyway I'm going to New York next year so, I really wanna meet some of you guys, you seem like cool potatoes.

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//

Follow me on Twitter: @sexualhxran

-K x