III

I pulled up my red lace thong, so it fit comfortably around my crotch. I then put on the matching red lace bra. My boobs felt like they were spilling out of the bra. I was a little uncomfortable but continued.

I hoped daddy would like it because I aim to please him.

I quickly threw on the baby pink silk robe, tied it and headed down the stairs to daddy. He was sat on the couch scrolling threw his phone again. As the bottom step creaked, daddy's head snapped towards me. I smiled at him feeling a little self conscious he nodded his head towards him. I walked carefully but gracefully towards him. His legs were open wide for me to see between them.

"You look so... so beautiful!" he said.

"Thanks," I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap, so I straddled him. He took off my robe and briskly liked his lips.

He bit my collar bone, not to hard but a foreign noise came out of my mouth.

Something started poking my bum. It felt hard and uncomfortable.

"Daddy?" I questioned.

"Mmm?" He hummed against me.

"What is that poking me?" I said a little unsure.

"Err..Hunny will you do daddy a favour?" He said shuffling around. I nodded "Will you help me out with something?" I nodded again.

"Anything for you daddy!" I exclaimed.

"Get on your knees baby." He said. I did as told and was on my knees in seconds. He undid his belt and pulled down his tight skinny jeans along with his boxers and kicked them off around the room. His dick hit his stomach with a loud slap.

I stared at it, "Wow!" I gulped "You're so big" He chuckled.

"Can you touch it for me babe?" I nodded once again. I grabbed it in one of my tiny hands and started to pump it. "Can you lick it for me like a lolly pop?"

I put it in my mouth and started to lick it. Daddy moaned out and started thrusting into my mouth, making me deep throat him. I gagged once or twice but I kept going. I sucked on it harder.

"I'm coming baby girl," I didn't know what he meant but I just kept sucking. He moaned my name loudly and then little white shoots of cum came into my mouth. It had a bitter taste but I licked it all up.

Daddy stroked my hair, "You're a good little girl, and you're my baby girl, don't forget that" I nodded my head.

I started rubbing crotch against my hand, moaning as I did so. Daddy looked at my actions and moved my hand away. "Let me baby girl," I didn't say anything, just let him continue.

He pulled down my thong and started looking at all of my body. "I'm gunna make you feel good, okay?" I nodded feeling my insides have a party.

He brought my thighs up to his shoulders. He started to lick my pussy. I moaned out loudly. He started nibbling on it and sucking. I moaned loudly.

He didn't stop; the feeling was unusual and euphoric. "Daddy!" I moaned out again. This time it was followed by the same white liquid that daddy shot out. He liked up all of my 'cum' and snuggled with me on the couch. He took his shirt off and I took my bra off and then I put on my underwear. He then put his shirt over my head and we both snuggled together.

After he put on my favourite film he came and sat on the couch with me.

Five minutes into the film I realised he didn't put his underwear on, "Ermm..Daddy?" He nodded at me and snuggled further into my neck, "You didn't put any underwear on" He blushed and I giggled. Daddy got up and walked over to where he kicked them. After he had them on he came and sat down with me again and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//

Follow me on Twitter: @sexualhxran

-K x