Little side note

Guess who's back by popular demand...

I haven't updated this story in like 12 years it feels so long ago. I've been drowned in school gossip and dram as well as exams and boys and it's all so controlling. But I'm going to try and not be a disappointment anymore and actually update stuff I have so many story idea and just haven't fulfilled them yet but I'm going to.

This story (only having 5 chapters and was last updated in 1945) has taken off quite well id like to say thank you for 14K reads 200+ faves and 88 comments means a lot.

I try to reply to everyone because I want to understand my readers and stuff and yeah.

I really hope to update this eventually but It will have slow updates unfortunately I don't not have the time like I use to I mean I now have a job and yeah. So trying to update is difficult but knowing that people like the shit that i write is really heart warming and i just want to thank you guys so much! 

I will post and update this week hopefully if not it will be in the month of August.

The amount of people telling me to update is amazing, thank you so much guys, I can't believe you actually like this though, when I was writing this I was going through a "phase" you could call it.

Anyway I love you all and I will update eventually.

If you want to keep updated with my life or anything or see what i look like and my pointless updates my social media will be at the bottom and I will follow back as many of you as I can. Sorry again.

I know I'm acting like some Kylie Jenner but I'm just trying to get a connection between you guys.

Snapchat: cookie-Clifford
(Tacky I know)

Instagram: k.iira

Twitter: harrrysbaanana

FAN?//

VOTE?//

COMMET?//

-K x