VI

A/N Anyone watched suicide squad because I'm obsessed!

Arabella's POV

The 'babysitter' wasn't actually that bad he was hot like really hot, but he was cool, we like the same music and we also like the same foods; which is good.

The weather man had forecast storms and winds, and just to our luck the lower had gone out. Ashton (my babysitter) had just brought down some blankets and brought me in a cup of tea.

I can't believe how cold it had gotten in here, I was freezing and Ashton agreed. We sat down and started watching some raunchy show on 'Lifetime'. It was pretty boring.

I looked to my left and Ashton looked at me. "So you're in a band?" I giggle. Why am I such a loser. God.

"Yeah actually we are it's not that big and it's okay we cover some songs actually, you heard of YouTube?"  I nodded my head not bothering to give a verbal reply. "Well we are on there and at the minute all we do is covers we are writing some new materials and stuff but it's not that good yet," I just kept nodding as he kept talking his voice was just calming I loved it.

"What school do you go to?" Ashton asked pulling me out of my trance.

"I don't go to school yet I'm enrolling soon though, hopefully tomorrow." Ashton nodded.

"Which one are you planning on enrolling into?"

"You know the really big one on the West Corner Street, the one a few hundred yards from Starbucks?" He nodded vigorously a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Yeah I go to that school, weird right, I mean I'm not going to lie to you it's terrible, all the girls are bitchy and mean thinking they're above everyone and all the boys are football players singers or not even talked to or about, I mean the teachers are amazing especially Mr Klein has so cool, he teaches Art and design he's so funny" I was a little anxious to go to school now knowing that the girls were all bitches and rude. But I didn't let it phase me I was going to go I wanted an education.

"Well at least I'll know you there" I said with q half hearted laugh. He didn't seem to notice though.

"Yeah and all my friends will like you, especially Callum's girlfriend Mac her real names Mackayla, so we all call her Mac, she's lovely always wanted another girl in our group to talk to" I was relieved that there was another girl in the 'group'

I looked at the grand clock handing from the wall it was 12:43. Shit!

"I might have school tomorrow and you definitely do so you need to go" I said ushering him out of the door.

"Okay okay" he laughed, "I'm going I'll hopefully see you tomorrow?" He asked with what looked to be genuine hope in his eye, or it could be the light from the door way in his eyes but who knows.

"Yeah hopefully, bye Ash" I yelled as he walked down the road and to his car. I closed the door.

What do I do now, the house was eery and silent. I was mentally preparing myself for the lights to shut off and me having to sprint to my room before some daemon in the dark gets me.

"Okay 3...2...1!" I said to myself whilst shutting off the lights and running to my room. I got there 5 seconds after turning the lights off. I was just glad that I didn't die.

My room was so much warmer then downstairs maybe because I had my heart turned on to full...

I went into the bathroom took my makeup off with a makeup wipe and washed my face with my pink grapefruit face wash. It was such a beautiful face wash I loved it so much. I brushes my teeth and put my hair into a bun. I quickly went for a wee and washed my hands.