Originals & Back To How Things Were

(The characters I'm revealing in this chapter is not technically in the picture above, but they were a members & I also don't wanna give away too much on how they looks right now b/c I plan to either bring one of these characters in during the end of year six or somewhere in year seven during the third book)

Setting: London train station; walking to Platform 9 & 3/4, Jemima's p.o.v.

We all left early as possible to catch the train, Sigrid with Padfoot by her side-in animungus form-Romula clinging to Fred as always while walking next to Moony, and me clinging to Harry as we walk just behind Moody and Tonks. Sirius wasn't supposed to come, but Sigrid said that he instead on seeing Romula, Harry and I off-much to Moody's displeasure...

"Padfoot!" Moody hisses when the black dog barks at Harry and I to follow him, "are you barking mad?!" He hisses as Padfoot makes his way past Moody and Tonks, "you'll blow the entire operation!"

Harry grabs my hand and drag me down the station stairs as he follows Sirius into a room and quickly closes the door as all the others wait outside, guarding the door...

"Sirius what're you doing here?" Harry asks him, "if somebody see you..."

"I had to see you both off, didn't I?" He asks as I look away while he situates his black robe, "what's life without a little risk?"

"We don't wanna see you get shut back in Azkaban," Harry says as he pulls me to sit down with them

"Sigrid would never forgive," I add

"Oh don't worry about me," he says, "anyway, I wanted you two to have this," he says pulling a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and handing it to Harry

"..." Harry takes and opens it, I rest my chin on his shoulder to look at it

"The original order of the Phoenix," Sirius says, "Marlene Kennon: she was killed two weeks after this was taken; Voldemort whipped out her entire family..." he looks to two other people, "Frank and Alice Longbottm..."

"Neville's parents," Harry and I mummer

"They suffered a fate worse than death if you ask me," Sirius says-referring them being stuck in St. Mungo's psychiatric ward, "it's been fourteen year, still isn't a day that goes by I don't miss your dad," he tells us as we stare at our parents in the photograph.

"Do you really think there's going to be a war Sirius?" Harry asks and my head snaps up from the photo to them

"It...feels like it did before," He tells us as he slowly nods his head

"..." Harry tries to hand the picture back to him

"You keep it," Sirius says as I take it from Harry to open it up and look again, "anyway," he says, "I suppose you're the young ones now..."

"Sirius?" I ask quietly

"Yes?" He says as they both look at me

"Who's this lady by Remus?" I ask

"Where?" He asks looking and I point to the woman with silver hair, "oh," he says quietly, "you mean Izzy..."

"Is she Romula's mum?" I ask, "the resemblance is uncanny..."

"That she is," he answers, "or rather was; Izzy, excuse me, Isolde Greyback...all the sense of a werewolf, yet wasn't one despite her family genes," he says looking at the woman smiling away next to Remus, "she had this...personality that just made you unable to stop smiling..."