Alternate Universe?

Start from the beginning

'So same as us but the Romans fought him?' I questioned.

'Yeah. But since it's an alternate universe of the original, Saturn defeated the Roman Camp. We failed. Unlike the pure soul of Luke, Saturn's host wasn't that great. He was a Greek demigod who thought to destroy the Romans, so that Greeks could achieve invincibility. And that is how the alternate universe was destroyed'

'Oh so you-'

'Yeah I died. But Chaos resurrected me. He explained to me what his thought process was and I pledged to the Army of Chaos. I arrived an year before Percy. After Percy's arrival, and the formation of the main Army of Chaos, me and Percy were introduced as brothers, sons of Sally Jackson, and godly related as adopted sons of Chaos'

'Wasn't that weird?' Connor said, a grin on his face, possibly imagining what the conversation was like.

Both of them answered at the same time.

'I hated him the moment I met him. Too much like me'.

I stared blankly at them. They scowled at each other.

'See?' Percy signalled towards Jacob. He just shrugged off the accusation.

I laughed. They were exact copies of each other.

'Anyways, when the Army of Chaos was formed, me and Jacob were assigned different roles. My team became the protector of galaxies while Jacob and his team became the destroyers of galaxies'

'Destroyer?!' Ethan laughed. 'Percy, you assigned me to the wrong team!'

Everybody laughed. The Pirate Nakamura loved to destroy stuff.

'Yeah when any galaxy or planet disobeys the laws of Chaos or they disrespect Chaos or his morals in any way, Chaos sends me as his personal message, 'Do not disobey the creator'. I am the last arrow of the quiver of Chaos'

Travis whistled. 'Now that's a bloody good description'

'Well!' Luke clapped his hands, 'the thing I wanna know is which one of you is stronger'

I sized up Percy and Jacob. They both had the same aura of power around them, the same out of this world feeling. I couldn't point out who looked more menacing.

Jacob shrugged. 'It is probably him. I mean, he gets a lot of practice whereas for me, there aren't any galaxies to destroy most of the time'

'But I think you have more power of Chaos' Percy pointed out.

'Eh maybe. Maybe we'll put each other to the test after the war'

'So your not counted in the Kings of the Universe?'

'Umm no. I'm stronger than you and Luke probably but Chaos wanted me to be too secret. I'm like a secret weapon. And now I've been sent as the enforcer
'So we have Commander Satan and-What's your Army name?'

'I'm Heros, but I rarely use my Army name. I just go up to the planet leaders whose planets I have to destroy

'Heros, The Hero. Interesting name for the destroyer' I stated.

'Well I am the hero who died' Jacob shrugged.

THUD. An earthquake shook the ground. I swayed, trying to keep my balance. A continuous thud echoed through the air.

'WHAT is that?!' I yelled over the loud sounds.

'I dunno!' Luke yelled back.

I looked over at Percy. He nodded at me, then looked over at Jacob.

In unison, they tapped their Chaos amulets and in a blinding flash, both of them were in their armours.

Percy had his black and red Satan armour and Jacob had the exact same armour, but blue and gold. The Son of Jupiter.

The whole army was in their armour. I tapped my own amulet and my armour appeared around me.

We ran out of the Chaos cabin.

At the entrance of the Camp, fires were lit my Festus on the trees, signalling an attack.

Just ten feet from Festus stood End.

'I COME IN PEACE. I just want to talk to the Sons of Chaos'

AND THERE IT IS. PHEW!!

IM SORRY GUYS, but you know I had papers so I was busy but now I'm back to regular updates!! Wait...I already said that...

And this chapter isn't the best, I know!! I just wanted to let you know about Jacob and the whole gang so I'm sorry!! I'll be back with better chapters, so please don't hate!!

ANYWAY, thank you so much for 300 followers!! It means so much to me!! IF YOU HAVEN'T FOLLOWED ME, PLEASE BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME AND CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT  TO GET A DEDICATION!!

- TheGodOfThunder