It Begins Again pt. 3

I woke up with my Danger song play from my  phone as my alarm tone. I surprised and turn it off immediately. I blink my eyes few times, is it a dream? I look around getting confused. Is it really a dream?? I open my phone to check on the calendar, shit today is the concert date! So that was all a dream!!

"Arghhhhh~!!!" I yelled frustratingly. Why does that can't be come true? Why should the dream came to me anyway?? If it's not, I won't hope that much. Now I have to go to concert with a high expectation which I knew won't be happen. Sigh.

I arrived at the venue, the same avenue in my dream. My heart start to beat fast. How could happened? Am I still normal? Or this is what called dejavu?? I'm going crazy soon, and it's because of Jeon Jungkook.

Suddenly someone pull me out from the line and lead me to somewhere. He was wearing a suit, with black cap, and a mask.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled and he stopped once we out from the crowd. "I'm sorry Miss Sae Rin. I need to lead you out from the crowd first before talk to you." He bow and I start to wondering, who is he?

He take off his mask and smile to me, "Jungkook asked me to take you to him. He need to tell you something. Come on, he's waiting!" He said and I was like what? Jungkook? My bias? My idol? The love of my life want to tell me something? Does he even know that I'm exist?

I got tons of questions in my head and I didn't realize he pull me into a room, push me in, then close it.

"Yah!! What is this place?!" I yelled but before I open it back, a voice freak me out,

"Sae Rin ah... " He said and as I turn around I saw him, with his bunny smile. I gasp, is this a real Jeon Jungkook.

"J...Jungkook-ssi..." I stuttered as I can't believe that, that man who brought me here was saying the truth.

"Ah, you really forgotten me, aren't you?" He said sounds disappointed. I still trying to find words to say but he interupt my mind, "You really did, do you hate me that much, just like you said back then when I always annoyed you while you and your sister visited our home, sae-sae?' He asked calling my nickname and somehow that bunny eyes seems familiar to me.

His smile grew wider and I was still try to understand the situation. "W... wait, are you trying to said that, you were... oh my God! That naughty boy who keep annoying me when my sister was doing school projects with your brother!!! Isn't ?" I shouted once the puzzle in my head found.

He smile and nodding fast. "You remember me, Sae-sae? It's been years, and you don't know how hard I've been tried to looking for you." He pout and I can feel hot in my cheeks.

"W... why? Why are you looking for me? Does your brother need my sister?" I asked and try to laugh but it failed. Shit.

He walk closer and touch my shoulder. I look at his face and amazed by it. How come that boy grew up so well and so good looking. Why I never realize that the annoying boy from my chilhood was my bias??!! I stared at his big bunny eyes that never changed. I was traveling around his face until accidentally stop at his lips.

"Do I look manly now?" He asked in sudden and woke me up from my daydreams. I turn back to his eyes and nodding.

"Y.. Yeah...." I cursed my self for being too obvious that I nervous.

He chuckles and cup my cheeks when I was trying to avoid his eyes.

"So.... can I be your boyfriend now?" He asked and I got frozen in time when our eyes gaze meet.

I blinked few times before back off a bit, does he just asked me out??

"W... what??" Before I continue, he let out a long sigh and look at me.

"Sae-sae, after you and your family move out from Busan, you don't have idea how much I missed you. I can't stop thinking about you and as I grew up I realize it was love at first sight. Maybe I was a boy back then, but I'm a man now. After came to Seoul, I tried to looking for you but I failed. Until one day, accidentally I saw your profile in fancafe and I knew that it's you. And... I never knew that you're our fans." He explain and rub his head showing his bunny smile.

I still stood there and don't know what to said. It's still so surprising for me. How come an idol that you love a lot suddenly turn into your chilhood enemy and confessed to you?

"Sae-sae ah~~~" he muttered and I look at him. "Do you know when I first saw you?" He asked.

"When I was coming to your house with my sister?" I said still looking at him. His eyes,... so beautiful.

"No. I saw you for the first time at a drawing competition for kids. You were beside me, I was amazed by the scene where you were to busy with your own world. I lose the competition because I was too amazed by you, so I took revenge when you coming to my house." He said and laugh like a kid. That's when I finally realize that he was that boy, his devil laugh!!

"Yah! It's not my fault, why you need to take revenge??" I shouted and he stopped laughing, look back at me.

"I'm not taking revenge now, but I punish you for left me without saying anything back then."

"Punish me? So you looked for me only to punish me for made you lost in the drawing competition?" I chuckles.

"Yeah, I punish you to be my girlfriend. Stay by my side and never let go of my hand no matter what people said, our love will never fade away." He said and in a seconds I feel frozen in time, again. My first kiss........

"I've been planing long time ago to do this in a romantic way, but I think I failed, isn't?" He said after he parted away and rub his back hair again. I still in shock term as I can't believe he really kissed me.

"You know what, I'm gonna tell the fans that I have a girlfriend tonight." He said proudly and my heart almost jump out,

"Didn't I even say yes to you?" I blabber, not caring about it no more. My heart beat so fast and I almost dying because of it.

He chuckles and hold both of my hand. With a single touch, he calm me down. It's amazing isn't? "Sae Rin ah, I don't need you to say yes. You even kissed me back, I think that means a yes? You know 'Action Speak Louder than Words'" he wink and I went so red. He laugh at my blush, "you know what, I never know that the tough Saerin can blush too." He said and pull me into his embrace.

I don't know what got into me, but I feel so warm and safe in his arms. I hugged him back and he rub my hair. "See? You just hugged me back, stop denying okay? But I love the way you express your feelings. It's okay that you still feel shy to say it, but you can show me your feeling, okay?" He asked and I humming to him.

So, here I am standing in the same spot in my dream. He already step to the front and talk to all ARMY, my legs feel weak, his smile grew wider, and he yelled, "Our beloved army, I have question to ask you all." and It begins again, but this time, it's not a dream, it's a reality.