Chapter 46

*Mason Industries POV* Listen to the SONG above. I don't care if you watch the video lol

Later that night, after Agent Christopher called the Time Team to meet after the deaths of Emma and Flynn, she had called Wyatt, Rufus, and Jiya (notice how Lucy isn't there, maybe that's a clue for what they're doing) to come back to work. Mason had to run a few errands. When the trio arrived, Denise explained to them what they were going to do. They all agreed and decided they would do it;

Do it for her.

---------------
*Lucy POV*

I sat at home all alone, left with nothing but my thoughts. I was confused about what Wyatt was up to; he literally got up and left, saying he had to 'go to the store'... I definitely believed that (not).

So I was sitting on the couch watching tv and let my mind wander throughout the events of the day.

Then I remembered Anne and the hospital. And how weird she acted about 'seeing a puppy'. The thing that I don't get, is that she wasn't staring out the window at all..

Another strange thing I noticed was when Denise turned her back to me and looked at everyone else; it almost seemed like she was up to something.

I also thought about Daniya. I can tell I'm going to be friends with her for a long time..

After I let my mind wander, I realized how badly I missed Luke.. It was so boring around here without him.

But then I realized what, or who, in this case, she was talking about.

"Luke.." I whispered.

She might've actually seen Luke! I was about to call Wyatt and panic about that, but then the front door opened.

"I'm back Luce." Wyatt said, opening the door. To my surprise, he DID have groceries.

Okay then.. I thought.

"Look, we have to go back to Mason Industries; Denise wants to have a word with us." He told me once he finished putting everything away.

"But Wyatt.. We were literally just there earlier.. What could they want?"

He shrugged. "All I know is that it's important and we should get there as soon as possible."

"Let's go see what they want then." I replied. Then Wyatt and I got into the car and drove to Mason Industries.

------------------

*Lucy POV*

When we got to Mason Industries, I was surprised to see what I saw. There were balloons at the front gate and the security guards handed me cards; like birthday cards or something.

We pulled into the parking lot and then Wyatt tried blindfolding me. I playfully shoved him.

"What are you doing Wyatt?" I asked.

"Just.. go along with it." He replied. And so I went along with it.

I know I should've trusted Wyatt, but at the time.. I didn't really.

Finally I saw light as he removed the blindfolds.

I was even more surprised to see Rufus, Jiya, Agent Christopher, and Mason standing in the office room. There were more balloons and a cake; presents on the table.

"SURPRISE!" They said happily. Wyatt smiled at me. "Glad you came?" He asked. I nodded.

"Of course I am!" I beamed.

-------------

*3rd person POV*

Lucy was super happy and thankful that her friends threw her a surprise baby shower. "Now you guys DEFINITELY earned the title of aunts and uncles; more than godparents." She told them.

"And we were more than happy to this for you." Jiya said, hugging her friend.

"Well, let's not just stand here! Let's celebrate." Denise said.

And that's how they all spent their evening; hanging out, celebrating a new life and freedom from time travel, and much more.

They gave Lucy and Wyatt accessories for their child.

It was a great night. And they couldn't wait for the kid to come.

They knew everything would be good.

But I can't be sure of the future, of course...

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I wonder what that last line might mean? Just wait and find out! The end of this story is coming soon, thank you all for your support. Farvel until next time!
~Destiny💙