Chapter 2 ~ The Phantom

Sunlight filtered through the curtains of Wyatt's living room. Everything was quiet and still. Lucy and Wyatt were still asleep on the couch together. Everything was quiet and peaceful, until Lucy awoke to hearing footsteps. She looked over at Wyatt. He was still asleep. Frightened and confused, Lucy walked out of the living room, past the kitchen, and into the dark hallway. Nothing was there. As Lucy was about to turn around and go back to the living room, a soft, calming voice called out to her. "Hello, Lucy." It was a voice she could never forget. It belonged to Amy. Lucy turned around, stunned. "Amy?!" She asked, shocked. "Yes." I replied. Something was odd about Amy's appearance. She had a paler-looking tone to her. Her eyes were a ghostly blue. She was wearing causal clothes. "You're here.. Right now?!" The ghostly figure shook her head. "No. I just don't exist. I am in your mind." Tears spilled down Lucy's cheek. "You must be alive! I can see you as clear as day!" I looked sorrowfully at my sister and said,"I am sorry.. I am only an apparition in your mind." Lucy hugged Me. "My dear sister, I will always be with you." I replied after a brief moment of silence. "But now must go.. Forgive me for leaving you..," I said so quietly, nearly whispering. Before long, the "phantom of Amy" began to fade away. "Please.. Come back.." Lucy whimpered, tears spilling down her face. And as the last of Amy disappeared, everything went black.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"Looks like you're awake." Wyatt said, holding Lucy in his arms, smiling. Lucy sat up, realizing that her encounter with her sister had only been a dream. "I saw her. She was here.." Lucy said. "Wait, what?" Wyatt asked, confusion and concern filling his icy blue eyes. Lucy explained her dream. She was flustered. "It's okay, Luce.. We're going to get your sister back. I promise." Wyatt said. Lucy smiled and leaped at him again, giving him a hug. He blushed in surprise. As they ate breakfast, they just couldn't seem to take their eyes off of one another. After they were finished eating, just as Lucy was about to leave, Wyatt stopped her. "What is it?" She asked. "I want you stay." Wyatt replied. "Okay.. What do you want to do?" Lucy asked. Wyatt grinned at her and said,"Whatever you want, sweetheart."

Yay! Chapter two is finally done! I thought it would be a neat idea to have an Amy and Lucy moment in this chapter. I hope you guys liked this part. Hopefully chapter 3 will be out soon, but I'm probably going to be busy... Farvel!

~Destiny💙