Chapter 24 ~ Trouble

It's been a while since I updated! Just a reminder, all of this takes place around a year or so after they chased Flynn through time (the real tv series). Hope you enjoy! ^-^

Later, in the early afternoon, Lucy, Luke, and Wyatt got into the car. They started heading south, near Wyatt's house. Lucy looked down admiringly at her engagement ring. Hmm.. Lucy Logan.. I like that.. No, "like" is the wrong word. Love. I love that. She thought with a warm smile. Wyatt glanced over at her and smiled, then went back to focusing on the road. Lucy blushed, in realization that he gave her that flirtatious smile that she absolutely adored. In the silence, she stared blankly out the window. For a few seconds, she had nothing on her mind; until she started thinking about the future. She thought about her family, her friends, her life. Most of all, she thought about her and Wyatt. Just the two of them (and Luke of course!). Forever. For some reason, Lucy was quite fearful of the future. She didn't want to go down like Bonnie and Clyde - that's why. She didn't want anything to pull them apart. Lucy was soon pulled out of her own little world and back into reality at the sound of buzzing. "What's that?" She asked Wyatt. He pulled out his phone. "It's my phone. And it's Mason Industries that is calling."

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
"The hell you mean the mothership is gone?!" Wyatt spat into his phone, anger scorching like fire through his body. There was a long silence as Wyatt talked to Connor Mason. Lucy gave Wyatt a worried look, but his gaze only flickered over to her, then focused back on the road. "Fine. We'll be right over." Wyatt grumbled. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked quickly. Wyatt took a deep breath. "Apparently, Emma took out the Mothership again." He told her. Lucy rolled her eyes and groaned. "That bitch..." She said quietly. "But that's not all.. Emma didn't do it alone." Alarm swarmed through Lucy's body. "What?" She asked, concerned. "According to Mason, Emma broke Flynn out of jail. They are now working together, even though Emma is with Rittenhouse..." Lucy's eyes widened with horror. "Those two! Ugh! You have know idea what they are capable of doing, especially with Rittenhouse on their side.." She said. Wyatt nodded in agreement. "But I wonder why..?" Wyatt shrugged. "I have no idea, but we have to get our asses over there now. We'll just leave Luke in Connor's office or something, he'll be fine. But I feel like all hell is about to break loose." He told her. Lucy nodded. "Let's go then.." Wondering about all of the horror that lay ahead, they drove off into the distance, to Mason Industries.
Hello again! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I wonder what may happen now that Emma and Flynn are working together..? I now have some ideas in my mind so hopefully I'll be updating often. Have a good weekend, Farvel!
~Destiny💙