Chapter 4 ~ Discovering More Than Kantaa

Lucy felt waves of heat rise from her face as Rufus and Jiya approached. They saw her and Wyatt holding hands, but said nothing. "Long time no see, eh?" Rufus said, smiling. Wyatt grinned,"Haven't seen you in ages!" He replied jokingly. "So.. What brings you guys to Kantaa?" Rufus asked Lucy and Wyatt, looking down at their intertwined hands. Lucy explained everything about her mother, while Wyatt told them about how Lucy stayed overnight at his house because of that reason. Jiya looked at Lucy. "I'm so sorry.." She said, hugging her. "It's okay." Lucy whispered back. "It feels like ages since I've been here in Kantaa." Wyatt said, deep in conversation with Rufus, as Jiya comforted Lucy. "Same here. I don't remember there being horses around every corner!"

 I don't remember there being horses around every corner!"

"Yeah.. Well the town recently got a huge equestrian program. Did you see John Kovács coming through?" Wyatt replied. "Oh my god yes! He's awesome!" Jiya said, butting into their conversation. Lucy also walked over to them. "So.. What will we do while we're here?" She asked. "Even though Kantaa's a small town, there's so much to take in.." Wyatt walked closer to her. "We will do plenty here.. Ma'am." He promised, making Lucy blush. Her face was redder than ever. "It's about to go down.. Somethings up!" Jiya squealed/whispered into Rufus's ear. They snickered in the background. Lucy and Wyatt ignored them, still staring into each other's eyes. "I know a few good restaurants and places to hang out.." Wyatt said, turning to face Rufus and Jiya. "Follow me." He said. And they all began walking, both "couples" hand in hand.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Jiya could see it. She knew it since day one. And now that she noticed it and showed Rufus, he now owed her twenty dollars. Jiya and Rufus had made a bet: whether Lucy and Wyatt would get together or not. Jiya had said that it would happen, while Rufus said that Wyatt still loved Jessica too much to worry about more relationships. Now, they both were quite surprised that Lucy and Wyatt were holding hands. Lucy's face looked redder than a blood moon, while Wyatt looked all shy about it. I seriously wonder why they are so shy! They are perfect together.. Jiya thought. They hold hands FFS! (For Fack's Sake). As these random thoughts raced through Jiya's mind, she was pulled out  of her own world and into reality at the sound of Wyatt talking. "Here we are." He said. They were in front a pub, called "Kantaa Brewery". (I know, I'm so creative with names XD). "Jess and I used to love coming to this place.." Wyatt said, leading them inside. Lucy, Jiya and Rufus exchanged sorrowful glances at each other. Wyatt sensed that Lucy felt bad and gripped her hand tighter, reassuring her that he was okay. While everyone thought Wyatt was still greiving, and he still was, he had tried to be open to possibilities as Lucy has told him to. And he then realized that the person who was his "Destiny" had been right by his side since his trips to previous decades and centuries had begun. In fear of "not being good enough" for Her, Wyatt had just decided to keep his mouth shut instead.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
"The food and drinks were great!" Rufus said as they walked out of the pub. Lucy and Jiya nodded in agreement. Wyatt smiled,"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it." He said. To Lucy's surprise, the pub had been much better than she had imagined. The food and drinks were great as Rufus had said, but there was something else Lucy had liked about the pub. The thing that she liked the best was that she was there with her friends - especially Wyatt. Lucy knew she was falling for Wyatt. But just like He did, she kept her mouth shut too.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
As the group walked on, they discovered more of Kantaa. The small town had much to explore, despite its tiny size. Not only did they discover more of Kantaa, but also Lucy and Wyatt.

The group went to many shops as well. The shops were small and beautifully decorated. The town sure had personality, that was for sure. After going through many stores, the "gang" came upon the last shop on the corner. When they walked inside, Jiya and Lucy broke off from the group and began looking at clothes, while Rufus and Wyatt stayed were they were, talking as usual. Lucy sighed. This town is so lovely, but I feel like it is both a blessing and a curse being here with Wyatt.. Lucy thought. Being in Kantaa only reminded poor Wyatt of Jessica. "Hey, you okay?" Jiya asked, interrupting her thoughts. "Yeah. Just.. Thinking.." Lucy replied quietly. "You know, I can tell something is wrong. Tell me. You can trust me." Jiya said, her hand on Lucy's shoulder. "Follow me." Lucy said, leading Jiya to the back of the store. "So.. What is it?" Jiya asked, curiosity and worry shining in her eyes. "I think I'm in love.. But how can I say that when Wyatt still talks and greives about Jessica?" Lucy asked. Jiya opened her mouth to respond, but Lucy began talking again. "The thing is, Wyatt's not the only thing that's been bothering me. It's my sister." "What do you mean?" Jiya asked confused. Lucy explained her vivid dream/vision to Jiya. "Amy was like a ghost.. No, something way more mysterious than that. A phantom." Lucy whispered. "That's so creepy.. And sad too. I'm really sorry, Lucy.." Jiya said, with a solemn look on her face. Lucy turned away from Jiya. "I'm starting to wonder if it even was a dream - is it possible that she's actually a spirit wandering the earth until we get her back with the Lifeboat?" Lucy asked, her mind wandering. Jiya shrugged. "I have no idea." She admitted. Soon it was time for them to leave. The group exited the shop and walked down the street. In the middle of the street, people performed on horseback, doing dressage, jumping, bareback, and many other stunts. This town sure loves it horses! Jiya thought. She looked forward, towards Lucy and Wyatt. They were still holding hands. She smirked. Sure, they explored all of Kantaa. But then Jiya realized that she had just discovered much more: Lucy and Wyatt.

Wow, that was a really long chapter! Sorry if it was kinda random like previous chapter.. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Hopefully the next part will be out soon. I am quite surprised that I am this good at updating because of school. Anways, Farvel!

~Destiny💙