Chapter 9 ~ What Now?

Wyatt looked down at Lucy, who had stopped crying. "So.. What now?" He asked, hesitantly. "Well, obviously going back to my mother shouldn't be an option right now.." She replied, deleting her mother's contact and blocking her from her phone. My sister is more of a savage than I remember.. Amy said, observing them. Wyatt stood up and held out his hand for Lucy. She blushed, taking his hand. After helping he helped her up, she looked at him. And yes, right in the eyes. Amy rolled her eyes. Not again.. Just figure out what you're doing today before I end up doing it for you..!  She thought, getting frustrated. However, Amy had to remind herself that her sister had been through a lot since she had been erased from earth. She had to give them some time.. And now that Amy thought about it, she was just as pissed as Lucy was at her mother. How could you do this, mother? After all Lucy and I did for you..  She wondered, angrily.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"It's your choice, Wyatt." Lucy eventually said after a long moment of silence. He shook his head. "To be fair, I chose last time.. Now it's your turn." He replied. "Well.. Amy and I used to love visiting the animal shelter. We used to volunteer there over holiday break and during the summer.." Amy immediately perked up at the idea, her aura brightening. Yes please! I haven't been there in ages, and lord knows when I'm coming back!  "Then that's what we will do." Wyatt said with a smile. "Thank you.. I'm really curious to see which animals are still there and if any of my friends still volunteer." Lucy said softly. Within a couple of minutes, they were both in the car again. And off to the animal shelter they went. And yes, Amy was in the car without them knowing. I will always be by your side.. She whispered solemnly, even though she knew nobody would ever hear her voice anyway.

Yay! Chapter nine finally finished! Just as predicted, there was a snow day today and I didn't have school, so I made this short chapter in my free time. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and as usual, thank you so much for your feedback! Farvel!

~Destiny💙