Home

~~~

"This isn't your home!" I hissed at him as I suppressed a moan. My body hadn't been touched by him or any other other man in five years, I couldn't even pretend to not want him.

I hated him but I loved that dick.

Jason chuckled as he brought my hips back to meet his. "Actually, this house is my home now, and this beautiful pussy of yours is also my home."

A groan escaped my lips and I swayed my lower half back and forth trying to feel what I could of him. My back arched at his touch when I felt his fingers touch me. "You're literally dripping onto the bed," he spoke through clenched teeth. Suddenly, his hand disappeared and I was a wreck. A sucking noise was heard followed by a moan from him. "And you still taste exactly the same." By now I was shaking and on the verge of a breakdown from this torture. Just like he wanted me dead, I wanted the same for him. 

"Jason!" my voice snapped to him. I turned to the side so I could try to see him. "Hmm?" he made a sound as he continued to mess around and play with my pussy. "Fuck me!" my body was in total control now. I pushed back into him more his fingers went deeper inside of me. A moan caught in my throat until he removed his fingers.

"Don't you hate me? The man that you sent away to rot in prison for five years?" Jason thought he was oh so funny and being an ass right now, but all I wanted him for was sex. He needed to fuck me or drop dead. I didn't care which one.

Finally enough was enough. I turned around completely and faced him. The shirt of his I wore was thrown over my head and I slid off my thong so I was completely bare now. His eyes burned into my body, staring and taking in what he had missed for so many years.

I wasted no time ripping his shirt from his body. He let me. His pants were already undone so those were pulled off quickly too. My eyes shot up to his. He was looking down at me, admiring me it seemed like.

His hand came to my face, gently touching it before cupping the side and pulling me in. I thought we were about to have the best makeout session ever until he stopped. Both of our mouths were agape, ready for whatever as we stared one another down. I was panting so hard, so ready to feel him on me. But I knew he was scared to kiss me. So I leaned in and connected our lips.

Okay, I smashed our faces together so hard that he made a noise.

Our lips touched and finally everything around me made sense. I hated Jason for what he did to me. But I loved the way he made me feel when we touched.

The old Jason kicked in quickly and my body was swooped up on thrown down onto my bed.

He was on top of me in record time, not breaking our tonsil hockey session. "I love you Lynore." Jason growled to me as his teeth attached to my bottom lip. All I could do was moan and throw my head back in response.

Jason pulled both of my arms up above my head so I couldn't move them.

My eyes looked deep into those carmel pools of his. I loved him. I needed him. He took himself into his hand and slid into me with ease.

I winced at the missed contact as I watched Jason's eyes roll in the back of his head. A growl left his lips as he began to ram himself into me. All I could do was scream and cling onto him like a monkey. My moans and cries filled the room as my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Harder!" I groaned as he pounded me. Jason made a sound, then pushed my legs up so they were up above my head. The tears were flowing now.

I was screaming at the angle, and how he put my feet on his shoulders. My tears clouded my vision as he moved into me, making sure to hurt me on purpose. "I hate you," I moaned through gritted teeth. Jason did nothing but grunt and pick up the pace. His sweat fell onto my face as he leaned over me, looking me in the eye.

My moans soon turned into me repeating his name over and over. Jason then brought his lips down to attack my nipples, biting them as hard as he could. When one of his hands came down to rub my clit, I was a goner. I was cumming in three movements. That's all it took.

My breath caught in my throat as I came. The wind was knocked out of me as I panted like a fucking dog, I hated Jason for making me feel this good. We came in sync as his seed filled me yet again. Jason plopped down on top of me, putting all his weight on me.

"Get off of me," I shoved him away and got out of the bed. I stumbled a bit before I grabbed a towel and dried my body off. My legs felt like noodles now. "You can go now." I gestured towards the bedroom door as I wiped my face.

Jason didn't move a muscle at my words but he did send me a smirk. "Bitch you better not ever leave me again." he huffed out breathlessly.

                                                                                      ~~~