Vibrate

The police had kept me at the police station for almost an entire day after hearing my story. They had searched for hours, but had no record of a 'Jason' in the entire surrounding area.

Long story short, they thought I was lying. That I had made this entire thing up.

I explained that I was the missing girl that had been on tv recently, but they basically thought since I was alive, everything was okay now. They couldn't find Jason, and when I begged them to let me take them to his house, they dismissed me.

They thought I was just a girl who went away with a friend for a few weeks, since that was what I had told my mother. There was essentially nothing they could do. It was Jason's fault that they thought I was lying

Since my mother told them I was alive and well, the search for me was called off. My word was essentially useless now.

Nothing could be done for me now, since everything was technically right now. I wasn't a missing person anymore, Jason didn't exist. I didn't understand why.

"How the fuck does Jason not exist? He took me! And kept me for a month!" I hissed to the cop who was seated across from me. He did nothing but take a sip of his coffee in response.

Oh how I wanted to take the cup and dowse him in it's contents.

"Ma'am, you went missing, then came up out of the blue, now you're trying to convince us that you were taken after you spent a month i constant contact with your family?" the officer sat back in chair.

Well when you put it that way...

"I can you to his house right now! Listen to me! Jason fucking is real!" I argued back. "You can't even give us a last name, I think it's time you go home," he stood up and tried to grab my arm.

I scoffed loudly and pulled away from him. "Since when did every victim of a crime know the last name of the suspect?" I hissed as I stood up. I had had enough, and was ready to go home now.

"Look, we'll put a officer on you place, but please, don't make up any more stories," he opened the door and let me leave. "Yeah whatever, he will come back. There's no stopping him," my voice was low.

On the journey home, i reflected back on the past month, and how crazy it had been.

Jason had kidnapped me off the street. Used me as his personal slave. Used me for sex. And made me fall in love with him. All in a month.

My mind rattled at how I could possibly love him this soon, if at all. His looks were just a plus. The kind nature he had is what scared me the most. When he was kind, I felt like queen of the Earth.

Jason would hold me and tell me how happy he was that I would let him hold me, after all he had done. He would always make sure I got what I wanted before he did, and he made sure I was always comfortable.

He would rub and kiss my feet after he came home from work, and help me bathe while he fed me whatever fruit he decided to bring home that night.

How someone so evil, so disgusting and sinister and vile could be so sweet and caring rattled my mind every second of the day. It confused my innocent mind and made me sick all at once.

"Make a left up here, then wait for me for a minute. I gotta go do something," I yelled at the cop who drove the car.

I had to go see my mom before she freaked out even more. I lied about seeing her last week, so now I really had to do it now so she wouldn't worry.

I made the cop park far away from the house so he didn't get spotted by my mother. She didn't need to be under any more stress, nor did I want her knowing the truth about anything Jason had done to me.