VHS

So far, I had been under Jason's rule for the past three weeks.

I didn't actually get to return home like I had told my mother I would, but every time she called, Jason would let me speak to her, just to keep her quiet, so she wouldn't get scared and call the cops again.

Jason let me keep busy by buying me stuff to paint, read, and he got me my medical books so I could study over the summer while I had time.

We hadn't actually talked about what we would do when I actually went back to school.

I knew he wasn't letting me leave any time soon, so I had done many things to make myself at home.

That included rearranging the living room how I wanted, decorating some of our room how I wanted with lots of colors and lots of my own things, and I even made Jason go get my cat from my apartment.

He made a shocking confession, saying he had been going over to my place every day since he took me, to feed Fluff. I knew Jason was normal under all that shit in his mind. How cute was that?! He didn't want my cat to die!

Fluff was perched on the edge of Jason's white couch, almost blending in. Her white fur made her invisible, but her green eyes gave her away.

I was doing a crossword puzzle while my soup heated up on the stove when the phone Jason left me rang. I eyed it for a second, wondering why he would call me. I took my reading glasses off and turned the tv down a bit.

Judge Judy was on, entertaining me in the background while I cooked some lunch.

"Hello?" I answered Jason's call. "Baby I miss you," Jason pouted on the other line. The smile on my face couldn't be hidden.

Ever since he started his medications last week, he had literally been a whole new person. A normal person. Sometimes I would forget I wasn't here on my own. I honestly would.

Jason's whole personality was different now. He wouldn't yell, instead he would grab me and kiss me when he had a problem. We had sex almost every second of the day that we would be together, and it was honestly amazing.

The medications for his bi-polar disorder and crazy thoughts definitely helped him become his real self, and I could honestly see myself having no problem being here with him. Many things would have to change, but they would come in time.

"I miss you too Jason, I need you," I sighed back to him."I'm on lunch for an hour, do you want me to come home?" Why did he even need to ask? "Hurry please, I made soup," I informed him. "I'll bring some bread," was all he said before we ended the call.

~~~

Me and Jason sat on his fluffy carpet to eat lunch. I was sitting on his lap, so I could feed him. I would dip the bread in the soup, then try to eat it, but he would pout his lip out if he didn't get some first.

"I talked to your mom today," Jason spoke out as he flipped through channels. "You what?!" my ears couldn't believe what I was hearing. He talked to her? This meant now she would have a million more questions than she already did.

He nodded. "I told her I was the guy you were banging and that she'd have grandkids in no time," he snickered. My eyes narrowed and I slapped his arm. "Jason, why would you, ugh nevermind," I shoved a piece of bread in his mouth to shut him up.

"She told me to keep you safe and to make sure you eat all the time," Jason talked with his mouth full of food. My gaze shifted down. "I just wish I could see her," I twiddled my thumbs. Jason lifted my chin up to meet his eyes. "Soon," he spoke before kissing my head.