Puke

Two weeks.

Jason had kept me locked in the cage without any food or water for what I had thought was about two weeks now. I could literally feel my insides move whenever I did anything like move, or breathe for that matter.

I had been used to starving myself, yes, but this wasn't on my own accord. I had tricked myself into thinking I was purposely starving myself again so I wouldn't be hungry. It worked better than I thought.

To keep busy in the cage, I would braid my hair or draw on the ground with all the filth that lined the floor.

I smelled bad, my hair was matted, I was absolutely filthy, but Jason didn't care.

Every time he came down, he only wanted one thing.

Sex.

I would either give him head through the bars or, I would bend over so he could fuck me through the bars that way. He would never say a word to me, just gesture to me to do things. I hadn't heard his smooth voice in weeks, nor had I gotten to touch him.

Every time he would finish with me, I would tell him how much I loved him and ask him to bring me food or water, but he never listened or responded back.

This was for sure part of my punishment, but I hoped he would give in and let me come back upstairs with him. I had learned my lesson and was ready to touch him again.

I heard the keypad on the basement door unlock, so I jumped up and raced to the front of the cage and held onto the bars to wait for him like I always did.

He hadn't come down today at all to see me and I was worried. Funny, I was locked in a cage by him, used by him, and yet I still loved him and cared about him and hoped he was okay.

He had rounded the corner with a small piece of bread and a bottle of water. The excitement flew through my body at the sight. I was thankful he was gonna give me anything at all. I would take what I could get.

"Baby I missed you," I told him as he came closer. He didn't speak, he just came closer to me through the bars and puckered his lips up. He wanted a kiss.

I brought my lips to his for a quick peck before he pulled away. His hand came through the bar to hand me the water first, then the tiny roll of what I thought was pumpernickel bread.

"Thank you," I sat in the far corner of the cage and ate like a ravaged bear. The bread was gone in thirty seconds, and the water didn't last two minutes. Jason pulled his desk chair forward and watched me eat my delectable meal he had brought.

I was getting lightheaded, and could only imagine how much more weight I had lost. I bet I looked like a twig right now.

"Jason," I called his name. His eyes shot up from my breasts to my face, waiting me to speak to him. "Please let me out. I just want to touch you," I crawled forward to the front of the cage to be closer to him.

I gripped onto the bars again and came up to my knees. Jason adjusted himself through the outside of his pants. "I need you Jason," I tried to plead with him. Jason licked his lips slowly before standing and pulling a set of keys out of his pocket.

My eyes widened when the cage door opened and he stood aside so I could come out. I looked to him, then outside of the cage for a minute, unsure if he was really going to let me out or not. A weird look came over him, as he stepped foot inside the cage and lifted me up.

I immediately attached myself to him when I was up to a full standing position. My legs wrapped themselves around his waist and my lips instantly came to his neck.