Number 39

I was still sick as a dog. I was sure I had more than a flu, but Jason didn't care. He didn't care about anything, and I was starting to realize that day by day.

All I had was Fluff, and she was tired of being smothered with my love. Jason would occasionally stroke her if she jumped on his lap, but he never really paid her much mind.

Jason had went out and bought me some more paints to keep me busy.

I had always had a love for painting, since I was a small child. I never really had friends, I just would keep to myself and read books, or draw mostly.

Me never having a boyfriend, I wasn't sure how to react to Jason and his ways. I had only had sexual encounters with one other guy, back in high school. We didn't date, just had sex twice and left it at that.

My mother had always told me that I was socially awkward and naive, but I had never noticed it until recently. The things I let Jason get away with with me were astounding.

He would literally slap me across my face, then hold me and tell me how beautiful I was. It was unbearable, and I needed a way out as soon as possible.

If Jason wasn't going to get help, I wasn't going to stick around any longer to be his plaything. he took me for no reason, no purpose. I guessed I wasn't smart enough to know why he would want to take my life away, but claim he liked me.

"Lynore, get down here now," Jason yelled for me as I put his clothes away from him. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to him. "Yes Jason," I put my hand on my hip as I entered the living room.

Jason gave me a once over as I stared him down from across the room. "Are you ready to officially be mine?" he asked with a sadistic smirk on his face. It was instantly apparent that he still hadn't been taking his meds.

Confusion was on my face at Jason's cryptic words. "What's going on..." I asked with wide eyes. Jason rounded the living room table and came towards me. I stood stone still afraid that if I had moved, he'd explode on me like he always did.

"You are going to get a dress on, and we are going downtown to the city hall and signing papers, so we can officially be one." the sadistic smirk was on his face now.

My eyes widened as I ripped my hands from Jason hold.

"What the fuck? No! I'm not marrying you!" I fought to get out of Jason's hold. He growled and threw me down onto the ground, sending his foot into my stomach. I screamed out as he continued to kick me. My insides were churning as I begged him to stop. Tears clouded my already blurry vision as I crawled away from Jason. "Jason please," I cried to him. All he did was grab me by my hair and rip me up from the ground.

His toned arms gripped me from behind harshly as he shoved me forward. "You will marry me, and you will go in public and enjoy yourself and act normal," he hissed as he forced me into the bathroom where he watched me put on the dress and undergarments he had already had laid out for me.

To my surprise, the dress was actually...beautiful. It was short. Very short. Jason's style, obviously. But it was gorgeous nonetheless. It was strapless with lots of beads and pearls on it. I actually liked it a lot.

Jason sat on the toilet and watched me to make sure I dressed to his liking. My eyes shifted over to him as I slowly took off the night shirt of his I wore every night.

I strapped on the strapless bra that was there for me, then slowly stepped into the tiny white thong I was to wear. My stomach was killing me and I could barely move to bend down. I ached everywhere and had to move slow to not feel much pain.