Hunger

Three more days had passed since Jason had come home, and I had begun a routine. Wake up, cry, watch tv, cry some more, take a nap, starve myself, cry, then go back to sleep. He still hadn't even called, that's when I knew he wanted to stay gone.

I had done everything I could to try to escape. Break the windows, which weren't glass, type in the passcode on all of the doors, and bang on the windows when I seen someone outside. No one ever looked my way because they couldn't hear me.

Nothing I tried worked, and I was getting annoyed by it now.

Currently, I was in Jason's room, destroying his drawers, trying to see if I could find something with the passcodes written down it. It he wasn't coming back, I didn't need to be here.

I found a small box in his bottom sock drawer, and pulled it out. My eyes widened at the possibility of me finding something useful.

Taking a seat on the bed, I lifted the lid off the box excitedly. My face scrunched up at the boxes contents. There were many papers, but none had any passcodes on them. I sat the papers aside, and froze at what was underneath them.

Pictures of me.

Dozens of pictures of me. Doing random things, just like all of the video tapes.

The top picture was one of me sleeping in Jason's bed. The next one was of me at my apartment, laying on my couch, napping. The next were of me nude, changing my shirt. Then, it went to one of me in the shower, and one of me completely naked.

Disgust took over me as I ripped the pictures to shreds and let them rain across Jason's bedroom floor. The house was a mess now because all of my destroying, and I wasn't gonna dare clean a thing anymore. It was Jason's job now.

I went to throw the box on the ground but a set of keys fell out of it. Nothing inside of Jason's house had key holes on the inside, so they weren't useful to me. Looking at them, I frowned up when I noticed all twenty of the keys had labels on them.

I flicked through a couple a couple, but still couldn't figure out what the labels actually meant. When I stumbled upon a key that was labeled 'Lynore H. 310 Contenental Dr.' I nearly went mad.

The fucker literally had a key to my apartment, along with all of the nineteen other girls who fell victim to his sick ways. I screamed out as I fumbled with the keys, trying to rip them apart with my bare damn hands. I threw them across the room and it just happened to hit the picture Jason had on his bedside.

It was a picture of us he took. We were on the couch watching a movie and he insisted I looked took beautiful to not take a picture with him.

Jason had me stressed beyond belief and I couldn't believe it. My hair had started getting thinner, I had definitely lost weight, and my body could tell I was going through a tough time. Starving myself only added to the situation.

Exiting the room, I was still angry and disgusted, so I slammed the door shut on my way out.

My slight hunger was making me mad, which never really happens. I had starved myself for years, so I had gotten used to the hunger pains. There wasn't much to eat in the house anymore anyways,

Just some crackers, juice, and a few other odds and ends.

When I walked past the basement door, my interest was peaked. I looked at the keypad, unsure if I should try one more time to get down there. So many things were down there, maybe Jason had a phone or something I could escape with, just waiting for me down there.

My fingers moved to the pad before I could think. I tried to type in my birthday for the millionth time. It didn't work. Like usual.

Then I thought back to the tape I watched and the date on it.