Punishment

I hadn't even noticed Jason pulled his sweats back up until I seen him pull them up again. He pulled me to the edge of the table again and got me in position.

Walking away from me, he went over the table to grab a knife and the rope he had previously pulled out. I watched him closely as he brought the items over to me, and sat the knife down by my head.

He pulled out as much thick rope he thought he thought he would need, measuring it by eye. He tied my wrists together of course.

I should have know those would get tied. I shot him a look even though he wasn't looking at me at that moment.

He tied yet another piece of rope around my wrists, but it was really long this time. It was tied so it had two parts. My arms were brought above my head and then I realized what he was doing. The two long pieces were laid neatly on either side of the table, then he got down and tied them together from underneath the table.

The ropes were tugged on, to make sure they were secure. They definitely were.

"I really want to tie your legs to each leg of this table, but good for you, your legs wouldn't be spread apart as far as I need them to be," Jason spoke as he stood. My eyes widened a bit, but I acted unphased. "Whatever," I scoffed, ready to endure whatever he was about to do.

His face frowned up at my actions, and he quickly walked to the wall with all the knives on it.

My boldness immediately fell out of my body.

Each one was touched by him, like he was admiring them. "Which one should I use on you Lynore? Which one would make you scream the loudest?" he turned to me. His eyes were so dark, it gave me chills.

I swallowed harshly, trying to think of a plan just incase he did go nuts on me.

"You. You would make me scream the loudest, Jason," I cooed in an unintended sultry way. I bit my lip at his torso as he flexed while he moved. He had the body of a God, and I wanted him to know it. Even if he is crazy, he needed to hear it.

"Jason, you're so fucking gorgeous it hurts my eyes. I love your hair, the way you talk and mumble to yourself, how you smile at me for no reason, how you always do things the same way every time you do it. I shouldn't be saying this Jason, but you're a beautiful man with a body I want to die for. You're so sweet and caring for me, I love it. I don't know why you took me but," I trailed off, looking away.

"It scares me that I'm starting to care for you like I am. I love the way your left eye closes when you're focused and telling me something. I smile when you tilt your head to the side when I piss you off. I also love how dominant you are. Nothing turns me on more than that," I bit my lip at the last part.

Jason looked at me in awe now, eyes back to that normal hazel color I loved to see.

Quickly, he ripped a random knife off the wall and stalked over to me.

My heartbeat picked up as he neared, but he didn't touch me. I heard the rope that held me down be cut, and I was soon lifted off the table. I held on to Jason as he carried my naked body up the stairs.

He looked me dead in the eye the entire time, not looking away once. "Jason why didn't you use the knife that was by me to cut me loose?" I wondered aloud. "What you said got to me so much, I forgot it was there," he roughly spoke as he laid me down on his bed.

Immediately, he began to kiss my body, peppering my chest with his lips. He pulled away for a minute to let down his pants, but quickly came back down to meet my mouth. I kissed back, but was very confused.

"Jason," I whispered. He didn't answer as he took my nipple in his mouth. "Jason!" I hissed and pulled his head back by his hair. He groaned, and licked his lips.. "Yes babygirl," he cooed. "What about my punishment..." I looked away after speaking.