Psycho

I had been with Jason for a week now. Sometimes, I didn't see him much since he worked and lead a normal life, despite having me locked up in his house.

There was no phone besides the shitty flip phone that could only receive calls he left for me, and no way to communicate with the outside world. The neighbors never had their curtains opened, maybe because they knew Jason was a psycho, but the windows wouldn't open anyways.

I had tried to escape a dozen times.

All the alarm systems made it impossible for me to even think of trying to escape. I couldn't even open the door if I tried. Everything was locked from not only the outside, but the inside too. I tried a billion times, but he would just call and hiss at me to stop trying to escape, then hang up.

For a second, I thought he had cameras somewhere, but I looked for hours, and could find nothing.

The second I tried to break into the basement, he called and threatened to slit my cat's throat if I even finished trying to guess the passcode.

Everyday, I would sit around, eat whatever he left for me when I got hungry and decided to actually eat, nap, and watch tv to keep busy.

When I flipped through channels and seen my mother on tv crying as she held my picture and spoke about how much she wanted me to come back home, I felt sick, and hadn't watched tv since that morning.

I'd be sure to cuss Jason out the second he stepped foot in this huge ass house.

He was the cause for my mothers pain, and I wouldn't have it. He would at least have to let me tell her I was alive. That's all he had to do. This daily routine of him leaving me for hours, then coming home and forcing me to get naked so he could just stare at me, was getting old.

As I was wiping the kitchen counter off, I heard buttons be pressed on the keypad of the front door. I perked up as he walked in and held a ton of pink and purple shopping bags in each hand from Francesca's.

He didn't speak a single word as usual, as he walked right past me to head to his room. I rolled my eyes as I continued to make dinner. I knew he liked spaghetti, so I made it for him. I hadn't had it in months and it sounded fantastic.

I was bent over, shuffling in the oven with the cheesy garlic bread when I heard Jason clear his throat from behind me. I pulled the tray out, then slid the oven mitt off as I turned around to see him.

"What, asshole?" I hissed as he stood there with his arms behind his back. I honestly wasn't scared of him anymore, just fed up. I'm literally here for no reason. He narrowed his eyes at me and stepped forward.

"Did you try to escape today?" his smooth voice always took me by surprise. I shook my head. "You know I didn't or you would have called," I stated the obvious. "Let me go home now, you don't need me anymore," I shook my head as I fought back tears.

He walked towards me clad in his work suit, looking great as ever. He grabbed me by the shoulders making me stiffen, I was sure he was going to hit me. "I do fucking need you, I kidnapped you because you're mine and you're not going anywhere, so don't fucking ask again," he hissed as he held onto me.

My face scrunched up at his words. "I am not yours, now let me go! You have my mother on tv crying over me!" I started crying myself. I began to hit him and call him various names that I could think of.

He let me hit him as I cried, which eventually turned into hysterical sobs as I fell into his strong arms. He shoshed me as I calmed down. "Let's eat. Dinner looks delicious," He kissed my head. For moment, I forgot he was a kidnapper. A murderer. A sadist.