The End

~~~

Jason had insisted I kept my dress on, and my garter. He had said I "looked so fucking sexy" in them. I had lost almost twenty pounds since arriving here, and actually liked the way my body looked now.

My breasts were big, but not crazy big. I was a D cup, but hid it usually under my heavy clothes. My ass was decent. My thighs were thicker, which gave the illusion from the side that my ass was bigger than it actually was.

Jason adored my body the way it was. He had treated it like a temple sometimes, kissing all over me, rubbing me, telling me how perfect it was.

We weren't even in the house for five minutes before Jason had me bent over the dining room table.

We were roughly kissing, and I was disposing of Jason's nice shirt. "Leave the dress on," he hissed as he spun me around and bent me over.

He hiked my dress up over my ass and ripped my thong to the side in no time.

I moaned loudly as I felt his fingers tease my sopping wet slit. Jason constantly made me horny as hell, I couldn't help it. I had no control over my body when he touched it. Literally, I turned into putty.

Jason gave my cheek a hard smack earning a gasp from me. "You're soaked Lynore," he chuckled from behind me. My hips took to their own accord and started to move back and forth to get more friction from him.

He laughed once more. "How bad do you want me?" Jason ran his hands up and down my bare ass, caressing each inch of it. There had to have been a puddle under me right now. I was throbbing, moaning, shaking and moving my hips side to side to feel him press into me better.

I moaned loudly, knowing no one would hear me. "I want you so bad Jason, please," I cried to him as I closed my eyes. He let his hands wander all over my backside, as if he was taking it all in.

"You are finally all mine. Officially." he husked as he slid into me slowly. My breath caught in my throat at the feeling.

"All mine..." he repeated as he pushed into me.

The table was for sure going to break after he got done with me. It wobbled around with every stroke, slap, and move he made.

The soreness I had felt from earlier disappeared now, being taken over by the pleasure I was feeling.

Jason nipped at my shoulders with his teeth which made me grip onto the glass of the table.

"Fuck, ow, I love you Jason!" I moaned as he pounded into me. He growled in response and pulled out of me.

I groaned at his absence, but he soon picked me up with ease.

My back was pressed into the wall by the couch. One of Jason's arms let me go and came down to take hold of himself. I looked down to see what he was doing.

A trail of spit from his mouth landed on his member before he pushed into me again.

We fucked against almost every surface in the living room for a while before I gave up. He was an animal and could go for hours if I let him.

I laid on the floor for twenty minutes, thinking about how fucking stupid I was.

Jason forced me to marry him, and I didn't stop him or try to get help. He just successfully fucked me without a fight as usual. What was wrong with me?

I was blinded by the dick.

And I hated him for it. But still loved him at the same time.

"What are you doing?" Jason hissed at me from across the room. He was leaning on the island in the kitchen, eating an apple, staring at me.

"Laying." I closed my eyes. The sight of him naked was too much for me too see. Jason made a weird "hmm" noise to show he was okay with my response.

Jason disappeared for a minute then came back in the room wearing basketball shorts now. I huffed as I got up from the ground and fixed my dress.

Jason was now fumbling with stuff on the counter until he came across the bottle of his pills.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at them for a second. Then, he tossed the whole bottle in the trash.

I scoffed out loud which made his head snap to me.

"Of course you throw the only thing keeping you sane," I shook my head at him. He eyes met me over the rim of his 70's style serial killer glasses from across the island. How fitting of a thing for him to own!

Jason moved slowly around the counter and made his way to me. When he reached for the knife on the counter I moved back from him slowly.

"You have a smart ass mouth." was all he said before lunging towards me. I screamed and tried to run but he grabbed me easily. We fought for a second until we were full on wrestling on the floor now. The next thing I know, the knife is cutting through my side underneath my left boob, right by my heart.

I gasp in horror as Jason pulls the knife away from me and looks me dead in the eye.

"I fucking hate you!" he hisses at me as he pushes my body away from him. He looks down at his hands and body that are now covered in my blood. It doesn't take long for him to bring his hand to his mouth and lick the blood from it. He moaned loudly as he tasted me.

I was a screaming, bleeding mess as I scrambled to the kitchen for a phone and a towel to hold my wound. I couldn't tell if I was stabbed, where I was stabbed, or if I was only cut. I found a towel and pressed it to where I thought I was stabbed. I was getting lightheaded and my vision was going cloudy again. Jason killed me. He finally did it.

He stalked over to me and snatched me up quickly out of the kitchen. "You're getting fucking blood on my floor bitch!" he hissed at me as he shoved me into his room. "Go!" he pushed me inside by the head. I fell to the floor now. This was it. He was going to finish me off. That's why he had sex with me, one final time.

Jason came out of his closet from what I could see and was in normal clothes now. He threw a heavy leather jacket at me, and pulled me up from the ground. "We're going to the store for bleach. You made a fucking mess in my kitchen!" Jason hissed as he forced me to put the jacket on. It covered the blood stains and my stab wound perfect. I could barely see but in the mirror this was giving me Bride of Chucky vibes. A wedding dress and leather jacket. Truly, I hated Jason now.

I was quickly shoved into the car, wondering how I was bleeding out still. My head couldn't even stay up on my shoulders, and I was fading in and out of what was going on.

The car stopped abruptly outside of a local grocery store. "Now, you're going to go in, go to isle twelve, get bleach and sponges. Kapeesh? Make it quick." He handed me a bill. My mouth hung open as I tried to figure out what the fuck was happening. "Go on!" he yelled at me. Moving as fast as I could, I made my way into the store.

There were people everywhere, but I moved through the crowd. Everything was fuzzy and sounds were starting to fade out. I stumbled in a line at a register with the stuff Jason wanted.

The cashier looked at me like I was crazy. I was.

"Are you okay ma'am? Look, you're bleeding..." he pointed to my dress. And there we had it, blood started leaking down the dress, where everyone could see it.

I had a choice.

Try to act like everything was somewhat fine, or finally get the help that I needed.

My mind was racing and everything went cold. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me and all I wanted was for it to be over.

The bleach fell from my hands as tears pooled my eyes. I swallowed hard so I could finally speak. "H-help me, please..." 

                                                                                    ~~~