My family had never been very supportive of me being gay. I had told them when I was fourteen. Shaun's parents were absolutely fine with his sexuality, but mine had just stared at me in disappointment, as if expecting me to take it back. When they realized I wasn't kidding, my dad left the room without saying anything, and my mom asked me if I was sure, if I needed help, and promised that she'd fix me.  

Fix me. That was how my own mother saw me. As an object that was broken and needed mending. She made me feel wrong, tainted. Unwanted.  

From that day on, I had always felt like a stranger in my own home. Emily was my only sibling, and she was too young to judge me. I just hoped she wouldn't change her mind about me when she was older.  

"I don't have any toy, Emily," I said, still looking at my mom, almost daring her to disagree. "Mom doesn't know what she's talking about."  

My mom walked into my room and snatched Emily up into her arms. "Your breakfast is getting cold," she snapped before turning on her heel and leaving with a wailing Emily.  

I muttered darkly under my breath as I made my way to the kitchen for breakfast. I ate in silence, listening to Emily chatter on about my 'toy' while my mom just looked guilty.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I jumped up to greet Shaun. He always drove me to school seeing as I couldn't drive and I was always late when I walked to school.

He was waiting at the door in a loose pair of faded blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt which really showed off his incredible arms. His hair was messed up and his eyes sparkled with excitement as usual. 

"Morning," he smiled, leaning in to give me a hug. Why did he have to smell so good?

"Hi," I said, returning his hug. 

He held onto me for a minute before leaning back and brushing his lips over mine. "I'm just going to use the bathroom and then we'll go, okay?"

I nodded and we walked hand in hand up the stairs before Shaun turned towards the bathroom and I went to my bedroom to get my bag. Minutes later Shaun entered my room, holding Emily's hand.

"Look who I found hiding in the shower," he smiled. He looked down at Emily, then back at me before clamping  his hands over her ears. "I almost scarred a child for life," he told me worriedly, then took Emily in his arms.

I laughed and grabbed my school bag from my desk. I turned to see Emily playing with Shaun's already messy hair as he held her and looked fondly into her eyes. I loved seeing my sister and boyfriend together- she was crazy about Shaun, and brought out his sweet and caring side.

My mom chose that moment to enter the room, looking for Emily. "Oh, there you are, Emily," she said, taking her from Shaun's arms. "Hi, Shane."

"Uh, it's Shaun, actually," he called after her as she left, awkwardly putting his hand behind his head. He turned to me, amused. I loved him for being able to tolerate my nightmare of a mom. "Momma Dawson is in great spirits this morning," he said sarcastically, automatically taking my hand as we began to walk downstairs. I smiled to myself at his casual touch and pulled him to a stop as we reached the front door. When he turned to face me questioningly, I grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss me.

Of course Shaun responded immediately and picked me up, moaning into the kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I knew we were being stupid and careless. One of my parents could appear at any second, but I just didn't give a damn.

Shaun moved his hands down my back until he reached my hips. He then proceeded to slide his hands further down until he was holding me up by my ass.

"Ow!" I shouted and he immediately dropped me. I landed on my butt on the floor.

"What, did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned. He offered me his hand which I gladly took and he pulled me to my feet.

I grimaced. "Only when you dropped me on my ass."

"So why did you scream?" Shaun demanded, highly entertained.

I glared at him. "Firstly, I did not scream. Secondly, you hurt me last night, remember?"

Shaun looked confused for a moment before realizing what I meant. He burst out laughing as I stood there, frowning.

"Okay, you can stop now," I said, looking away as I quickly grew embarrassed. Unfortunately, he only laughed harder. "I don't know what's so funny," I told him. "You should be apologising, thanks to you I won't be able to sit properly all day."

"I'm sorry," Shaun grinned, giving me a quick kiss just as someone honked the horn outside and Shaun's eyes widened.

I sighed. "Did you forget about your sister again?" I asked and he nodded, smirking.

Everybody in Shaun's family was okay with his sexuality, except for his older sister Merissa. Shaun had to drive her to school this month as she was grounded and had her car taken off her. I didn't particularly like Merissa and she loathed me, but I was civil to her because, after all, she was Shaun's sister. However, I had been seeing a lot more of her in the past few weeks because of the car situation. I could only take so much before I snapped.

Merissa liked to make super bitchy comments on our way to school, so an overwhelming sense of dread took over me while I walked to the car with Shaun. And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, Shaun continued to tease me about the pain he had inflicted on me the night before.

"It's not like you can blame me, really, though," Shaun informed me with a breathtaking grin. "You're the one who told me to go faster."

"Shut up," I told him. "We are not speaking right now." 

But he wasn't listening. "Oh, Shaun, faster, harder Shaun, don't stop Shaun- ouch!" he yelped as for once he wasn't quick enough to dodge my elbow.

"Why do you always do that?" he grumbled, rubbing his side as we reached the car.

"In case you haven't noticed yet, I only do it when you're being inappropriate or an asshole. Or both," I shrugged, sitting into the car. Shaun slid into the driver's seat.

"Whatever, babe," he murmured, leaning over to kiss me.

"Oh, spare me, please," a sarcastic voice said from the backseat. I took a deep breath.

"Hi, Merissa!" I said as cheerfully as I could. She just stared blankly at me, then flipped me off.

"Give it a break for once, Merissa," Shaun said irritably.

"Why don't you give me a break, Shaun? Not only are you a junior dating a sophomore, but you're dating a guy. And what's more, you don't even-"

Shaun turned on the radio without saying a word, successfully tuning Merissa out. I smiled in appreciation and he winked at me before grabbing my hand. He held it the entire way to school and I didn't want the car journey to end, even if Merissa was there. But unfortunately, it did have to end, and before long we would be shunned and insulted by almost the whole school.

Great, I thought sarcastically. I can't wait.

A/N: Lloyd Daniels on the side ---> He will be Adam xD

Oh and the song is 'Bones' by Lewis Watson.. I love him so much ♥ Imagine Adam and Shaun for it!

The next update will be on Thursday, and it will be Adam again. Because I love him ;)

Thanks for reading, and please keep voting and commenting and everything!!!! See you on Thursday :)