Kazuichi x Reader//Touche'

Start from the beginning

"Pst. Just to let you know, the guy beside you, Souda. He's been acting strange all morning. Just don't be too freaked out when goes bats*it crazy." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Oh ok." You nodded.

Crazy? I don't remember him ever acting crazy.

"Alright my students! Now we are going to-"

"Each write our names on a card and put two truths and a lie." Souda said blankly, looking at the window.

You widened your eyes.

This DEFINITELY didn't happen last time.

"Souda,how do you know what we were going to do?" Miss Yukizome widened her eyes.

He shrugged nonchalantly.

What the heck? Something is definitely up with this dude.

You wrote down two truths and a lie.

If he really does this, then my suspicions are correct.

You grinned devilishly.

"Alright everybody! Exchange with the person beside you and guess!"

You looked at the pink haired boy beside you.

He opened the paper and didn't look surprised.

"The lie is that you had pancakes for breakfast this morning." He said without blinking.

You widened your eyes.

I knew it!

"My plan went accordingly." You whispered.

Souda looked up at you, narrowing his eyes.

He whispered ever so slightly, "You know what's going on here. Don't you?"

You smiled.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." You said with a bit of sarcasm.

He bared his teeth.

"Ever since this morning, I thought I was going to die. I woke up in my bed and realized it was the first day of school all over again. I freaked. I screamed and I freaked everyone else out. Everyone doesn't remember what happened. Except you." He looked back at the window.

"You never went to the nurse's office the last time. I knew something was up. But why me?" He looked at his hands in horror. "What happened? Do you know?"

"I'll tell you later. It's not safe here." You whispered.

He just gave you a nod.

(Timeskip brought to you by Hajime's ahoge. "Stay sharp kids!")

"So will you finally tell me what's going on?" He slammed the glass full of coffee on the table.

"Geez don't take it out on the coffee but yes. I will tell you." You looked around to make sure no one could hear you.

In the quietest voice you could muster you whispered, "I'm a time traveler. That means I can go back or forward in time. But with a price. I lose some of my lifespan each time I do this. Every time I timeskip, I lose a half year of my lifespan. When the tragedy occurred, I went back in time to this date. I just can't believe that you actually remember what happened."