derek hale

derek walked into his loft, freezing when he heard another heartbeat

derek walked into his loft, freezing when he heard another heartbeat. he sighed once he realized it was you, being able to hear you in his room.

you and derek were best friends so it wasn't weird for you to be at his place with him not there.

he could hear you talking so he slowly made his way to his room, making sure not to make a noise. he was feeling particularly nosey and wanted to listen to what you were talking to yourself about.

he saw you standing in the mirror, rehearsing something.

"hey derek, i think i like you. i mean i've always liked you! but i-i mean more than - no god y/n that sounds stupid." you sighed and rubbed your hands over your face.

derek stared at you in awe, a smile on his face. he had always liked you but you were one of the only people in his life that he didn't want to lose so he didn't want to ruin things between you two.

"hey derek, i think we should go out sometime. like on a date."

"i would love to go on a date with you."

"oh my god!" you screamed, spinning around. "wait, y-you heard that?"

"yeah, and i'm glad i did. because we both know you would've chickened out of telling me."

you laughed and looked down. "so you like me?"

"a lot actually."

~~~
i don't think i've ever really said how much i love derek. I LOVE HIM
don't forget to vote (: