delinquent!Nico × studentcouncil!Maki

Beginne am Anfang

  Nozomi twirled a tarot card thoughtfully in between her index and middle finger, her green eyes focusing on Eli’s exhausted figure.

  “I see you watching Nico-cchi almost every day, Eli-cchi.” The spiritualist giggled, her tone smug and cool.

  Eli blushed a bright red and turned a page of the file she was reading. “I was jus–”

  Nozomi shushed her with her finger placed gently on the blonde’s lips. “It’s okay, Eli-chi. I understand.”

  The part-Russian blushed harder and looked away, avoiding her companion’s gaze.

  Then, in an instinctual act, she leaned forward and kissed Nozomi gently, lacing their fingers together in the process.

  “You always do.” Eli whispered and pulled away, leaving her girlfriend in a blushing mess.

  Their little moment was interrupted, however, with the appearance of Umi and Maki at the door of the student council room.

  “Are you done with the paperwork, Eli? I need to bring it to Minami-san soon.” Maki asked, closing the door behind her and pulling a chair up to sit on. “It’d be a while for her to finish with Kotori.”

  Umi followed swiftly and stood in front of the two girls, crossing her arms over her chest, suspicious at the sight of the blushing pair. “What were the two of you doing while Maki and I were gone?”

  Eli fidgeted in her seat, turning redder than she would normally allow. “No–Nothing...”

  “Eli-chi just needed some love.” Nozomi blurted out, a mischievous grin dancing on her pink lips.

  Eli exclaimed, her cheeks awfully red.“Nozomi! I–”

  “Dareka tasukete!” A higher pitched voice screamed desperately from the entrance of the room, its owner slamming the door open.

  Eli was thrown off her bearings while in the midst of preparing to give Nozomi a piece of her mind, and her jaw hung open until her girlfriend reached over and closed it.

  “What’s the matter, Hanayo?” Maki questioned, twirling a bunch of her red hair in between her fingers.

  “It’s...Rin-chan...and Nico-chan...” The brunette rasped, leaning against the door frame for support. “They...got into...a fight again...and I came...to tell...”

  Maki’s lavander eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of Nico’s name, and she started twirling her hair faster in response. “We’d better stop them.”

  That stubborn girl. The redhead thought fleetingly.

  Eli stood up and ran out the door, following Hanayo closely as they both ran through the hallways, with Nozomi, Umi and Maki hot on their heels.