00:47

UNI STARTED A WEEK AGO AND IT IS ALREADY KILLING ME SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T UPDATE EVERYDAY BRO.

Melissa

"Call me when you board the plane and as soon as it lands too", Chance said once we walked inside the airport.

"Yes I will, dad", I said rolling back my eyes but still knowing he did it because he worried.

"I prefer daddy", he said winking at me with a smirk.

"Oh God, no", I said laughing quite loudly.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Well, a little bit", he said earning a punch on his upper right arm. "I'm kidding"

"You better be", I said placing my hands on his waist.

"But seriously, call me if you need something or if something happens or if you just miss me", he said the last part a bit cockily.

"Flight 8290 to New York is now boarding", could be heard from the speakers all around the airport.

I looked to my right where Tessa and Tony were probably having the same sort of conversation Chance and I were having.

"That's my cue. I love you and I'll miss you", I said grabbing my handbag.

"I love you too, good luck on everything", he put his arms tightly around me.

"Thanks, good luck to you too on your paintball thingy", I said kissing his lips before I felt Tony push us slightly.

"Fuck you, Toner", Chance said trying to sound mad.

"Let the girl leave, you will see her in three days bro", Tony told Chance, thing that made him roll his eyes.

"I'll see you in three days, Tony", we hugged and then I turned once again to Chance. "I love you, see you in three days too"

"Bye baby", he sweetly said and kissed my lips.

Grabbing Tessa's hand, we both turned around and walked to our boarding gate leaving the boys back.

"Are you nervous?" my best friend asked once we were on our plane seats.

"Not now, I will probably be this afternoon before the meeting"

"I'm sure everything will go great", she said hugging my left arm.

"I hope so too, T", I said putting my head over hers closing my eyes and trying to get some sleep since it was pretty late at night.

Almost 7 hours later, we were in our hotel room getting ready for the day. It was 9ish in the morning and the meeting was scheduled at 2pm.

We planned on shopping for a bit, having a lunch date, bring back the bags to the hotel and then getting to the meeting.

"Are you ready?" I asked Tessa, who was tying her shoes.

"Yes", she grabbed her bag and we headed out to our day.

It had been a long minute since I had a girls day with Tessa without having any worries. We had an amazing friendship that I'll always cherish. The conversation just kept on going to the point where our phones stayed at the bottom of our bags.

The day went by and it was time for my meeting, and it was amazing.

Apparently they had bee wanting to sign me up for quite a long time now and we were now signing the contract. I'll have a better payment with a new manager-whom I already met and is the sweetest and kindest guy ever, and a new modeling program (idk really). They respected the fact that I was trying my best to graduate as soon as posible, so they told me that I'd be doing small shoots for the rest of the month and then I'd "start going places".

They really liked the fact that I'm not the usual stuck up model and that I'm down to earth. Their words, not mine.

We finished signing the contract and apparently I have a shoot tomorrow morning to announce that I am now represented by The Lions management.

"Hey babe", Chance said once I picked up the call.

"You're now speaking to the new model of The Lions" I told him with excitement.

"Really? I'm so happy for you, I told you everything would be fine"

"I know, I just couldn't help being nervous about everything", I said with a smile on my face as I walked the hall to get to Tessa and I's room. "How's the tournament going for you?"

"We've just finished the first stage, it's going well. I haven't been hit yet which is good"

"I wish I could be there supporting you", I said opening the rooms door.

"I wish you were here too, there'll be another tournament rather soon so you can come and Cheer for me", i could picture the biggest smirk on his face and different scenarios of us both swimming on his dirty mind.

"I just got to my room, so I'll hang out with T for a bit and go out to eat with her so let's FaceTime later yeah?"

"Sure, I love you beautiful. I'm proud of you"

"I love you more", I said and heard him lightly laugh.

"Not possible", he said making me smile like a huge dork.

"Good luck babe", I said and ended the call after his good bye.

"How did everything go?" Tessa asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Great, I signed the contract" I answered with a smile that hadn't left my face for the last hour.

"I'm so happy for you"she smiled hugging me. "We have to celebrate somehow"

"Room service?" We asked simultaneously and then bursted out laughing.

We changed out of our clothes and put on the hotel robes and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening eating from what we ordered watching movies.

A great way to finish an amazing day.

_______
Word count: 967

SOTD: A Love Like War - All Time Low

-M