00:43

Melissa

As soon as Tessa told me she was having salsa lessons and I was invited for it, I freaked out.

I love dancing, I'd say it is because im latin but I don't think that's the reason. But still, having a latin family that found the excuse to dance and have a small party influenced a lot.

Once I got home from the internship I took a shower and put on underwear, a pair of jean shorts and a pink tank pairing everything with black vans.

Taking my bag and keys, I ran out of the house and jumped in my jeep so I could drive myself to the team 10 house.

"Hey Mel", Anthony said once he opened the door and closed it right after I walked in.

"Hey dude", i hugged him. "Are you dancing with us?"

"Yeah, you're dancing with Chance right?"

"Yes, he told me he was running some errands and he'd be here for the lessons".

We hung out for a but in Tessa's room, of course Tony and her cuddling with me sitting right beside them third wheeling since no one else was home. Time passed by and the lady that was going to give us the salsa lesson had arrived, but Chance hadn't.

"We have waited long enough for him, just dance with one of the twins", Tony told me.

"Ok", I stood up and walked up and tried to find Ivan or Emilio. "Hey Ivan, bailas conmigo salsa?"

"Yeah", he walked back down with me where Tessa and Tony where.

"Shall we start the class?" The lady asked.

The minutes passed and Tony gave up, so I let Tessa dance with the twin leaving me bored on the couch.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Ray asked, he had just arrives with Tristan and Alex.

"I'm partner-less for the second time", I laughed awkwardly.

"Why? Where's Chance?"

"I'm wondering the same thing, he isn't answering my texts"

"Come on, let's dance", he said putting his hand out for me to take.

"Yes! Finally, come on Mel", Ivan said encouraging me.

"Let's show them how it's done", Ray said and I grabbed his hand so we could dance.

"Mel, Ray, you guys are amazing", Alex said as he filmed us on snapchat.

"You know, it's that Latin blood man", Ray told Alex making me laugh.

Tessa, Ivan, Ray, the teacher, Emilio, Erika, Tony and I spent the rest of the afternoon dancing and having fun before everyone went silent.

"What happened?" I asked from the abrupt stop.

"What is going on here?" Chance asked from the front door, closing it behind him.

"Hey Chance", I said walking up to him so I could kiss him hello but he walked back rejecting me. "Oh okay"

Not gonna lie, it hurt.