00:10

Melissa

The only thing I was focused on right now were how our lips danced together and the burning feeling wherever his hands touched my skin.

It was the best feeling ever.

Our hoodies were off.

His shirt was somewhere around this room.

His back muscles flexing with every single movement.

His focus was in my neck working on leaving marks when all of a sudden he connected his forehead with mine breathing fast. "I think we should stop right here", he said with eyes closed.

"I think so too", I brushed his hair back with my fingers.

"You know...", he started saying as he laid right beside me wrapping an arm around my waist.

"What?" I placed my head in the crook of his neck as I cuddled into him.

"That was one hell of a first kiss"

"Oh shut up", I hit his chest making him laugh a bit loudly.

***

"So, I may have a surprise for everyone", Jake announced as he vlogged all of us.

"What is it?", Ivan asked.

"You have to come outside", he said still vlogging.

"Do you realize we don't quite trust you with this", Erika told him.

"Just come out, please. It's a great surprise".

I stayed back in the kitchen already knowing that the big surprise was a Team 10 van. I had gone with Jake to buy it and to a friend of his so he could customize it with all the team 10 logos and stuff. I looked for Jake's truck keys and waited until they dissipated so he could take me back to my place since I have a lot of bags and I didn't want to take

"You're leaving?", Chance asked sitting right beside me at the bottom of the stairs and I laid my head in his shoulder.

"Yes, I still have to pack and pick Emily up"

"Where will you be staying?"

"I rented a house with a couple of friends".

"We should've rented one all of us together, that'd be so cool", he said with a slight frown.

"I know, but we rented it way before I met all of you", I said.

"Hey Mel, we should leave right now. I don't want to drive to coachella when is dark out", Jake said.

"Yeah, sure" i told him as he left the house. "So you better not miss me much. We must be together at the festival."

"And you'll come to the house we're staying".

"Sure"

"well, drive safe please. And call me if anything happens. Also, let me know when you arrive. You know what? Call me if you're bored or just because you want to talk to someone-", I put my hand on his mouth to stop him from rambling.

"Chil", I laughed at him.

"Sorry"

"It's okay. I'll let you know when I get there", I kissed the corner of his lips making him turn his face and give me a proper kiss.

"Not again", Anthony pretended to gag.

____________

Sorry, I know this is a bit short but I'm in finals. Im gonna try and upload at least once a day but as soon as Im done with college i will upload every time i possibly can.

Word count: 500

2.8k+ reads!!!!

Btw, I read every comment and I love knowing you've been liking this story. You make me smile with everything you say

-M